How many lost their $18 intern glitch

Dan was sick and did not make our Feb cruise so we lost one $18 on that one.   Luckily I did get to use mine.  🍹🍺 April cruise cancelled so we both lost the $18 on that one.  Still have it for August October and December 

Edited by molly361
  • Thanks 1

Just now, John&LaLa said:

No, but I have a bunch of free specialty dinners on the first two Odyssey sailings. 😉

We have an overpriced Mariner cruise booked for the end of August which I would cancel and roll the dice on the price dropping but since we have the package on it I don't really want to do that.  Final isn't until June so we will see what happens

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, molly361 said:

We have an overpriced Mariner cruise booked for the end of August which I would cancel and roll the dice on the price dropping but since we have the package on it I don't really want to do that.  Final isn't until June so we will see what happens

Not sure the price would drop. The demand will be very high, especially for the tours for 2021 booked later this year. I wonder what people are planning for the end of the year. Its not like cruising is going anywhere.. people seem to be looking for hot deals at the moment. These deals should be nice, I would keep an eye on those 

14 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

Not sure the price would drop. The demand will be very high, especially for the tours for 2021 booked later this year. I wonder what people are planning for the end of the year. Its not like cruising is going anywhere.. people seem to be looking for hot deals at the moment. These deals should be nice, I would keep an eye on those 

This is for August 2020.  I think even IF the cruise goes many will be reluctant to cruise.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, seadays4me said:

Lost one in March and now one in May.  Now I am wondering if the $18 per day cost will also be lost.  Still waiting for the refund on the 3/15 cancelled cruise purchases.   

Yes it's lost. Saw a couple of posts on FB from people that tried to get it back with no luck

4 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Yes it's lost. Saw a couple of posts on FB from people that tried to get it back with no luck

What I meant was will we be getting the $18 per day paid back from Royal as a refund.  Still waiting on internet purchased refunds from a cancelled 3/15 cruise.     

• Like 1

Guest BigRoger

We didn't lose (yet) two of our $18 booze fests (used one on Allure TA in March and still there for Allure TA Westbound as yet).

But did lose it for Adventure South Carib repo to Cape Liberty where we had the $18 package and an absolutely incredible price for one of the 2 bedroom grand suites.......... it was one of those spots of a lifetime.... but not to be. will struggle to get a JS for that price going forward!

But I guess you cant say you've lost something you never actually had....