more price reductions

Hawaiidan

Booked not even 5 days ago  and checked the fare and  WOW... they reduced the price for my cabin by another $ 1,400. ( cruise only fare in Sept 2021 Marina)      For me  now a $6000 reduction for the  14 day cruise

These reductions might not apply to every cabin class   and the amount of savings is proportional to the original fare.

If your looking  or have looked at sale fares last weeks  then it might behoove you to check again......

10 minutes ago, Hawaiidan said:

Booked not even 5 days ago  and checked the fare and  WOW... they reduced the price for my cabin by another $ 1,400. ( cruise only fare in Sept 2021 Marina)      For me  now a $6000 reduction for the  14 day cruise

These reductions might not apply to every cabin class   and the amount of savings is proportional to the original fare.

If your looking  or have looked at sale fares last weeks  then it might behoove you to check again......

With those savings you should book an OS or an OC at least 😀

11 minutes ago, Paulchili said:

With those savings you should book an OS or an OC at least 😀

I could not afford not  to get an OS. ... and when you add $900 obc and Prepaid grats....It gets so  good .........I am going to have to talk to a Priest  for forgiveness... This was a target of opportunity  seldom seen by me in 30 years of travel   

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hawaiidan said:

I’m not seeing any change from the already reduced fares from 2 week’s ago and I know we are looking at the same cruise. 

2 hours ago, JVNYC said:

I’m not seeing any change from the already reduced fares from 2 week’s ago and I know we are looking at the same cruise. 

using  the OS  as an example 4 weeks ago  is was $14600 pp    today it  was 11.600  cruise only which  was only 1000pp more than the old PH fare

3 hours ago, Hawaiidan said:

So which cruise is this?

Do I recall reading somewhere that, if you book a future cruise while onboard an Oceania ship, then you can benefit from future price reductions? We did this last fall for this same Amsterdam-Lisbon cruise. I’m looking at all my paperwork and I can’t see anything about getting a price reduction. It looks like our suite has gone down a couple thousand dollars. 

27 minutes ago, Frncie said:

Do I recall reading somewhere that, if you book a future cruise while onboard an Oceania ship, then you can benefit from future price reductions?

We had made our final payment when there was a $400pp reduction and we got it. But I was dealing with an O rep if that mattered.

32 minutes ago, Frncie said:

Do I recall reading somewhere that, if you book a future cruise while onboard an Oceania ship, then you can benefit from future price reductions? We did this last fall for this same Amsterdam-Lisbon cruise. I’m looking at all my paperwork and I can’t see anything about getting a price reduction. It looks like our suite has gone down a couple thousand dollars. 

Yes, you should have a guaranteed best price when you book onboard.  It certainly is advertised heavily in the sales brochures left on your cabin bed nightly.

Edited by CintiPam

1 hour ago, Frncie said:

You are guaranteed to get a match to any lower price till final payment (though may have to give up some perks). After final payment you can still benefit from a lower price but only in a form of an OBC

2 minutes ago, Hawaiidan said:

The one I just said   Sept 2021  Marina...... just look it up on the O site  or have your agent do it.

Thanks for your assistance.

Just announced, I'm reducing my sale price for the Brooklyn Bridge.

Pre-COVID: 100,000

Last Week: 50,000

Today: 25,000 

Cash only (unmarked small bills please): 20,000

Actually we'll call it a "2-for-1" sale and I'll throw in the Golden Gate Bridge.

Wait til you see my refund policy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just be aware that you can only get the reduced price if there is still availability in your cabin class.  We got a total of nearly $7,500 savings on 3 of our 4 booked cruises.  None on the 4th because our class was wait-listed.  The small print on the "Ultimate Sale" mentions 'subject to availability'.

26 minutes ago, tropicalkerry2002 said:

Could someone please tell me the price in US dollars of a B3 on Marina, Sept 20, 2021, 26 days Amsterdam to Venice?

Thank you in advance!

B3 Cruise Only - $8,499/pp ... O' Life w/Airfare - $10,099

Edited by bigmjh

12 minutes ago, Classiccruiser777 said:

I was in a similar position but in my case I was able to receive  a lower fare overall by changing to a category F. 

So you went from a G to an F and saved money? That doesn't make sense. Cat G is the lowest priced cabin on the ship. For my sailing cat F is $150 more then cat G. Perhaps your sailing date had a special deal attached to it.