What are your favorite alcoholic beverages under $13 other than beer and wine when on Princess?

FaithPlus1

36 minutes ago, SteveH2508 said:

Do they still do Breakfast at Tiffanys? It's been a few years since we cruised Princess but that was rather good. We do make it at home with home made marmalade.

This is a drink ?

29 minutes ago, Bemidji Ty said:

Bombay Sapphire and Tonic.

Cheers

I always thought you could not taste the difference with a G&T, so any Gin would do. Especially in a Tall drink. However I tried a Hendrick's and Tonic and really enjoyed it.

2 hours ago, Tedferg said:

I always thought you could not taste the difference with a G&T, so any Gin would do. Especially in a Tall drink. However I tried a Hendrick's and Tonic and really enjoyed it.

Garnish with cucumber, it's better than lime.

• Like 3

My wife’s go to drink is the Quantum of Solace, even though it’s been off the menu for a few years. We’ve been lucky on our last few cruises that the bartenders at Crooners are still willing to make it for her. Once we know that they will, we will order them through waiter service and say that the bar staff are willing to make it.

My favorite drink when not on the PBP is a Blue Moon Grand (old style without the ice). A bottle of Blue Moon wheat beer in a glass with a shot of a Grand Marnier and a dash of OJ for a few buck more than the beer alone. 2 of those and I’m set for the evening! 😜. I’m a cheap date when drinking that.

19 hours ago, Tedferg said:

For a G&T I normally ask for Tanqueray but sometimes I do ask for Hendricks. It has it's own blend of botanicals with a special flavor. Try it with a slice of cucumber as opposed to the traditional slice of lime.

2 hours ago, voljeep said:

my wife is a 'rum girl' - so she enjoys a 'Dunes' martini in Crooners … I stick to the single malt scotch 

I listed a couple of other drinks but do tend to drink a fair amount of Talisker straight up. My poor wife hates the smell of the stuff.

14 hours ago, SteveH2508 said:

Breakfast at Tiffany's is Tanqueray gin, Cointreau and a teaspoon of orange marmalade shaken up in it. Very strong but very nice.

Thanks - you initially had me when you mentioned Marmalade 🙂