Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

9 minutes ago, amcco said:

This number is buried in the Terms and Conditions in respect to linking accounts.  I don't see it on their contact us page.

If two adult members over the age of 18 reside at the same address, they have the option to link their member accounts together by calling 1-800-760-0654

That's the normal Captain's Club number, as posted in #4968.

Back in April I called the Captain’s Club about missing points from webinar. The agent couldn’t do anything immediately but promised to look into it. She also advised me to send a screenshot to them at CelebrityEngagementCenter@celebrity.com.  

It probably took a week or two, but I received a call back from the agent telling me I’d receive the missing points by the middle of the month. I also received an email from engagement center. They were credited to my account mid month as promised. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sunpsyche said:

Back in April I called the Captain’s Club about missing points from webinar. The agent couldn’t do anything immediately but promised to look into it. She also advised me to send a screenshot to them at CelebrityEngagementCenter@celebrity.com.  

It probably took a week or two, but I received a call back from the agent telling me I’d receive the missing points by the middle of the month. I also received an email from engagement center. They were credited to my account mid month as promised. 

I've sent several issues/concerns to that Celebrity Engagement Center address.  I've not received any reply ever.  Not a lot of "engagement" going on, imo.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Stockjock said:

I've sent several issues/concerns to that Celebrity Engagement Center address.  I've not received any reply ever.  Not a lot of "engagement" going on, imo.

I’ve never had a response when I’ve emailed the engagement center. Send a direct email to 

llutoff-perlo@celebritycruises.com

if you want to get a response. Include your phone number and you’ll get a return response fairly quickly, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tromvest said:

I’ve never had a response when I’ve emailed the engagement center. Send a direct email to 

if you want to get a response. Include your phone number and you’ll get a return response fairly quickly, 

I think I'll try it, and I did very briefly meet her on the NYE cruise, so I'll mention that, lol.

16 minutes ago, Stockjock said:

I think I'll try it, and I did very briefly meet her on the NYE cruise, so I'll mention that, lol.

She most probably won't see it, however you'll be contacted by an upper level customer service rep who will most likely be of assistance with your issue. Good luck.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tromvest said:

or...

Jennifer Morales
Senior Director of Celebrity Engagement
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132

jennifermorales@celebrity.com

On 6/15/2022 at 9:56 PM, Stockjock said:

The times that we've had missing points and I've emailed the Engagement center address it has been after a phone call to a Captains Club rep who requested that I email info to them directly (like screenshots etc.) Sometimes I sent the email during the phone call. They have awarded the points as promised. Good luck.

1 hour ago, DebNJoe said:

I haven't received any Power Up Points email/offer, since February 2022.  Any advice on how to sign back up for the invites?

Thanks!

The most failsafe way is to call Captains Club at

800-760-0654

1 minute ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

I haven't got any Power Up Points offers in a long time.  That's why I depend on my CC friends to publish links to the current offers as well as to supply answers to the questions.  😀

Agree clicking on the links in this thread is easier.  

To get the offers you need to enable full notification messages for everything.  Then many end up in my SPAM folder.

44 minutes ago, davekathy said:

I always get the PUP offers including the multiple daily deluge of other emails from Celebrity. 

I get a deluge too from Celebrity. At least four a day. No matter what I do though I never get any marketing from Royal Caribbean. For three years I called them every couple of months and they told me they fixed it but to this day they have not. I won't call them about the deluge because I am afraid the Celebrity emails will all disappear. Celebrity/Royal IT has been screwed up for years. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Maybe I'll try again to get on the e-mail list.  Now that I'm E+ they'll have to listen.  Correct?

Right.  I've been Elite+ forever and I don't get the PUP e-mails.  I did for a while and then they wandered off into the ether.  Doesn't stop them from sending me zillions of marketing e-mails though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m new to power up points and received points on June 14 from the activities I did in the month of May. Just curious how often do we have opportunities to earn power up points. I’m on the mailing list but I have received no opportunities in the month of June. Anyone else? Open

4 minutes ago, Dejlig Ko said:

I’m new to power up points and received points on June 14 from the activities I did in the month of May. Just curious how often do we have opportunities to earn power up points. I’m on the mailing list but I have received no opportunities in the month of June. Anyone else? Open

Usually we get one Power Up Point activity a month--via email if the system works right.  When a PUP activity does appear, this thread is very good at alerting everyone which is especially useful if you didn't get the email.

As for June, there was an PUP opportunity that was emailed out in the form of a quiz: link

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...