Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

6 minutes ago, roked said:

New PUP email arrived in my inbox and another quiz for 10 points

Read it here https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/destinations/mexico-cruises/mexican-riviera-cruises

Quiz link here https://mc1wmw0-rflh5n8g9pwr89vxd3c4.pub.sfmc-content.com/k0du2xwbjh0?

answers are 3,3,1,2,4,1,3,1

Thank you 😀

7 minutes ago, roked said:

Read it here https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/destinations/mexico-cruises/mexican-riviera-cruises

Quiz link here https://mc1wmw0-rflh5n8g9pwr89vxd3c4.pub.sfmc-content.com/k0du2xwbjh0?

Thanks!!

1 – Watch in wonder as majestic           breach the Pacific Ocean.

Whales

2 – Our cruises to the Mexican Riviera depart from          .

Los Angeles

3 – The           is the up and coming wine region of Mexico.

Guadalupe Valley

4 – Feast on tacos made with homemade           and try some of the other delectable cuisine while on a Mexican Riviera cruise.

Tortillas

5 – Zipline over the canopy of the           lush jungle.

Puerto Vallarta

6 – Mexico is known for its tequila and a cruise to the Mexican Riviera will take you in close proximity to some of the country’s best distilleries.

True

7 – The most famous sight to see in Cabo San Lucas is          .

El Arco

8 – El Arco is a large rock that is a part of the Land’s End rock formation a short distance off the coast of Cabo made famous for its arch shape.

True

Edited by Stockjock
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

15 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

At this rate of 1 point per month, I will never reach E+

The way you have been booking cruises lately Gerardo, I think it will come fairly soon for you and Lupita. We will make elite+ during our upcoming Summitt B2B, with you two being on the first leg.

On 6/10/2020 at 2:42 PM, TeaBag said:

When you find out, please tell me.  The only emails I get from them are "complete your booking" when I check prices on a sailing I'm already booked on.

I very rarely get the power up emails...but I still do them and have received points.  Its frustrating..not sure why it is that way.

3 hours ago, Stockjock said:

Whales

Los Angeles

Guadalupe Valley

4 – Feast on tacos made with homemade           and try some of the other delectable cuisine while on a Mexican Riviera cruise.

Tortillas

Puerto Vallarta

6 – Mexico is known for its tequila and a cruise to the Mexican Riviera will take you in close proximity to some of the country’s best distilleries.

True

El Arco

8 – El Arco is a large rock that is a part of the Land’s End rock formation a short distance off the coast of Cabo made famous for its arch shape.

True

Great group here!

Cheers

4 hours ago, rlbeck said:

The way you have been booking cruises lately Gerardo, I think it will come fairly soon for you and Lupita. We will make elite+ during our upcoming Summitt B2B, with you two being on the first leg.

We are B2B2B on the Summit in August and September, and will go to E+ after the second.

We are planning on timing our laundry accordingly. 😜

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stockjock said:

Whales

Los Angeles

Guadalupe Valley

Tortillas

Puerto Vallarta

True

El Arco

True

Thank you Stockjock

• Like 2

Did anyone else notice they wrote the wrong ship?

Immerse yourself in the magic of Mexico on a Mexican Riviera cruise on our wonderFULL revolutionized Celebrity Millennium®.

Celebrity switched these LA to Mexico cruises from the Millennium to the Solstice back in April. 🙄 

The prices are great BTW! We just booked a Royal Suite for $600 less than we just paid for a Sky Suite on Eclipse last week. This will be our 1st (and could be last...) Royal. : )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 3girlsmom said:

Did anyone else notice they wrote the wrong ship?

Immerse yourself in the magic of Mexico on a Mexican Riviera cruise on our wonderFULL revolutionized Celebrity Millennium®.

Celebrity switched these LA to Mexico cruises from the Millennium to the Solstice back in April. 🙄 

The prices are great BTW! We just booked a Royal Suite for $600 less than we just paid for a Sky Suite on Eclipse last week. This will be our 1st (and could be last...) Royal. : )

I still don't fully understand why more cruise lines don't sail out of San Diego, my hometown.

1. It's closer to Mexico.

2. The city is nicer.

3. Port is super convenient to downtown SD and to the airport.  Barely a 5 minute cab ride from Lindbergh Field.  Plenty to do a short Uber ride (or long walk) from the port in downtown.

• Like 3

All, I am the OP on this thread which I posted earlier today, and I have never received so many responses so quickly. I must confess that I haven’t read most of them. Please let me clarify my question and situation. We were on a Celebrity cruise in 2017 in a Celebrity Suite, and another in 2018 in a Royal Suite. On that cruise, we put down a deposit on a future cruise to be taken in a couple of years from then, but canceled that and got a refund due to Covid. Thus, we have no cruises booked with Celebrity or any other line. Apparently I am a member of the Captain’s Club as I get these emails regularly asking me to participate in something to earn points. I have no points now. When I book another Celebrity cruise, it will certainly be for a suite in the Retreat. Now considering that my future booking will be in the Retreat, what additional perks will Captain’s Club membership give me? And if I earn points, will they give me perks above Retreat status?

Edited by Dolebludger

19 minutes ago, Dolebludger said:

All, I am the OP on this thread which I posted earlier today, and I have never received so many responses so quickly. I must confess that I haven’t read most of them. Please let me clarify my question and situation. We were on a Celebrity cruise in 2017 in a Celebrity Suite, and another in 2018 in a Royal Suite. On that cruise, we put down a deposit on a future cruise to be taken in a couple of years from then, but canceled that and got a refund due to Covid. Thus, we have no cruises booked with Celebrity or any other line. Apparently I am a member of the Captain’s Club as I get these emails regularly asking me to participate in something to earn points. I have no points now. When I book another Celebrity cruise, it will certainly be for a suite in the Retreat. Now considering that my future booking will be in the Retreat, what additional perks will Captain’s Club membership give me? And if I earn points, will they give me perks above Retreat status?

I think you are confused. This thread has been going on for over two years. The thread that you began has two replies which you can read here

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2864518-captain’s-club-points/

Edited by WestLakeGirl
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, roked said:

I think your answer 5 should be 5 not 4.     "Zipline over the canopy of Puerto Vallarta’s lush jungle,"