Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

My fortune cookie last night said, "Your patience will be rewarded".  I am also wearing my lucky socks today.  So I have these two things going for me.

• Haha 6

42 minutes ago, DgBg100106 said:

How many points did we receive in April?

Edge quiz 23/03/23.        1=828 

Edge Ships Webinar11/05/23 3= 831

My account still shows March point.

Edited by upwarduk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Can’t even log into my celebrity account today. It keeps telling me my password isn’t good. So I changed it and it still says that.  Anyone else having this issue?

I just logged into my X account without problems. However, I don’t bother to log in to check PUP updates. Instead, I pick up my phone and check the app. This may be a good option for you also.

Edited by Silkroad

Just now, Silkroad said:

I just logged into my X account without problems. However, I don’t bother to log in to check PUP updates. Instead, I pick up my phone and check the app.

The app is what’s not working. Earlier I couldn’t even get in online so I changed the password. That works now, but I’ve deleted the app twice and can’t get in. I’ll try again later 

2 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

The app is what’s not working. Earlier I couldn’t even get in online so I changed the password. That works now, but I’ve deleted the app twice and can’t get in. I’ll try again later 

Ah, that wasn’t clear in your previous post. I’m having no problems with the app. Good luck.

12 minutes ago, Silkroad said:

Ah, that wasn’t clear in your previous post. I’m having no problems with the app. Good luck.

Oops, yes sorry…. I failed to mention that. The original issue was on the web, but when I changed the password I got in. It’s the app now that won’t work. Thanks,

I feel compelled to let everyone know that I have not yet had an update to my points. However, I’m sure I will get three points or so at some point, although if I don’t, I will certainly scream about it and call everyone that I can think of. I will certainly post it here as well. 

Let us all share the fact that we have not received points yet, and when we do, let us all share that as well!

Edited by Stockjock
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

The May webinar just showed up in my points history, but not yet in my Club Points total which gets updated soon thereafter.

image.png.fb88166348ffe6fc32ee559c695834fa.png

i-am-first-rayya.gif

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

22 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

The May webinar just showed up in my points history, but not yet in my Club Points total which gets updated soon thereafter.

2nd Place ..

Not reflected in point total yet for me either. 

image.thumb.png.eaaad540e5bdeb05daf1a4068a8308a8.png

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1