Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Didn't work for me either.  I've written them twice to get the points added but I'm afraid I'm wasting my time.  DH asks why I bother as we're never going to reach Zenith anyway.  It's just the principle of the thing.  When you're promised something you shouldn't have to bow and scrape.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

How do you review your PUP?

There is no way to directly view your earned PUPs.  You can only tell by looking at your Captains Club Club Points total to see if it went up by the expected amount.  Since there is a delay between when you earn your PUPs and when they are converted & posted as Club Points to your Captains Club account it is not an exact science.

On 9/28/2021 at 8:42 AM, Jeremiah1212 said:

The screen dimming issue has nothing to do with Celebrity. It's long running issue with the platform being used (Go To Webinar) and Safari. Using a different browser will solve the problem. 

FWIW, I had the same dimming issue on my iPad, using Firefox. 

On 9/27/2021 at 11:37 PM, Luvcrusn said:

Seems to be an Apple problem.  I've watched the last number of webinars on Android tablet, phone and PC without any technical issues. 

I am told that it is Safari.  If I would use Google Chrome it would work using my Apple.  That advise does work sometimes, but not always.

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend Monday's Webinar (at the last minute).

Today I received the September Newsletter - the invite, link & points info were included.

Johnny & I watched together.

It may have been our internet or the browser - but the quality was extremely poor...
Did not have challenges with dimming - just the overall quality, audio & visual.

13 hours ago, Von & John said:

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend Monday's Webinar (at the last minute).

Today I received the September Newsletter - the invite, link & points info were included.

Johnny & I watched together.

It may have been our internet or the browser - but the quality was extremely poor...
Did not have challenges with dimming - just the overall quality, audio & visual.

I believe that internet connection is a decisive issue. I have a high speed connection (300 mbps) and a WiFi 6 router. No issue here. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

I believe that internet connection is a decisive issue. I have a high speed connection (300 mbps) and a WiFi 6 router. No issue here. 

Thanks Charles  --  we have high-speed internet, as well...

However - we do have challenges w/ the high-speed in our semi-remote community 🙂 

So - it could have been the internet or Firefox...

1 minute ago, Von & John said:

Thanks Charles  --  we have high-speed internet, as well...

However - we do have challenges w/ the high-speed in our semi-remote community 🙂 

So - it could have been the internet or Firefox...

Just to be sure, you should run speedtest (go to speedtest.net on your browser or use the App if you have a supported device) on the device you were using from the specific place you were using it when you had the issue. Especially if using WiFi. 

The issue could be that your Internet was fine, but your WiFi was the problem. 

You may just need to move closer to your WiFi access point. 

On 9/30/2021 at 3:34 PM, scidee said:

THANK YOU.  I watched 4 webinars July-Aug. within their time frame and have yet to see the points.  I emailed Captains club 3 weeks ago. NO response.  Glad it worked for you.

If you're in the US call 800-760-0654. Don't press any menu options! Hold on and a Captains Club rep will come on. They've been very helpful the free times something didn't get posted to our accounts. I always take screenshots of our activities and save the email invitations until points are credited. They've come in handy.

7 minutes ago, Travelexpert35 said:

Just finished the PUP survey for 1 club point. They’re asking when and where you want to cruise next. 

Yeah, this one is a no brainer.  I got 10 points though.  I think that equals 1 day so maybe that's what you're referring to...

4 minutes ago, tserface said:

Yeah, this one is a no brainer.  I got 10 points though.  I think that equals 1 day so maybe that's what you're referring to...

10 Power Up Points = 1 Captain's Club point. You would earn 2-18 Captain's Club Points per night on board  so the PUP is shy of a full night.