Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Captain Kafetzis, Apex Master, just got thru talking.  I believe he was our Captain during our Great Barrier Reef cruise on Solstice.  He was pretty funny.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Take screen shots, people, to prove you watched it.

No thanks.  Although I do have a great screen shot of LLP with the reflection of her light ring on her eyeglasses.  🥸I will just have to forgo the free bag of laundry and wash my clothes in the bathroom sink next sailing.  Sad that Celebrity can’t get it together.

Edited by Stem to Stern
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Is there still the opportunity to get points for booking shore excursions?

Yes.  I think the deadline is the end of May.  Lemme check.

Correction: the deadline is May 25 which means that shore excursion pricing will drop on May 26....

image.png.1aa1d849cb9fdd0854ed45162f9bf0a7.png

Edited by mahdnc

So sorry so many of you had problems with the webinar. No problems for me... just made sure I saved some screen shots.

Hi Cruse Critics,

What a bad webinar experience Celebrity offers us, Less than a minute into the webinar the screen freezes on my Mac, so I grab the url and open it on my iPad, it works for a few seconds then the audio starts cutting out. Why do they do this and is it worth a few points 😞

I did take a screen shot of the frozen screen with the time in the menu bar and the final "thank you" screen.

Erik 🙂

21 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

No thanks.  Although I do have a great screen shot of LLP with the reflection of her light ring on her eyeglasses.  🥸I will just have to forgo the free bag of laundry and wash my clothes in the bathroom sink next sailing.  Sad that Celebrity can’t get it together.

Lisa may want to consider glasses with smaller lenses and getting a quality anti-reflective coating.  Or just take off her glasses.

It was refreshing to have a polished moderator.  

Why wash clothes? You are on vacation. Bring along a big bottle of spray cologne or air freshener.

I had no problems with my ancient PC.  This was by far the best one they've done--you could feel their excitement.  Although I must admit that the reflection in Lisa's glasses is annoying.  It sounded like a great cruise--I went to check it out and then realized that I'm on another trip on September 5.  Oh well.

How do I earn PUPs for booking a cruise?  I just deleted the email offers, thinking I would not cruise again until the pandemic was over.  Now I think, maybe the pandemic will never be over.  So I'm looking at a cruise in July 2022.  Is there a way to earn PUPs for booking at this point?