Am I able to find what my previous cabin number was?

lasekeye

I would like to book the same cabin again, but I’m not sure which exact deck & room number I had.  Is there a way to find this? ... I don’t have any of my documents from that trip.  Would my profile have that info?

6 hours ago, lasekeye said:

I would like to book the same cabin again, but I’m not sure which exact deck & room number I had.  Is there a way to find this? ... I don’t have any of my documents from that trip.  Would my profile have that info?

When was your last cruise?   Your can request a copy of your final bill for past cruises and that should have your cabin number.  Log in to your Celebrity account and request a copy of your folio on line or you can call the Captain's Club. 

Good Luck

• Like 1

@lasekeye, last November you posted "We lucked into one of the Sweet 16 cabins on deck 6!!" If that's the cabin you are looking for, that information narrows it down considerably.

This additional information from another poster at the time might help you narrow it down even further:

This is the only web site that I have found that actually shows the Sweet 16 cabins as having the bigger balcony.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Celebrity-Constellation

The most forward 3 cabins may be somewhat obstructed, but there is a link at the bottom that show pics https://www.thecelebritycommitment.com/360_Millennium_Class.html

In today's electronic world, we are always leaving breadcrumbs. Consider what emails you might have exchanged, spreadsheets you might have created, posts to roll calls, etc., that might have the cabin number. Good luck!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lasekeye said:

If you haven't found out what you're looking for and if you have a celebrity website log in & captains Club number, log into your account.  Then click on your name that says "welcome XXXX" at the top of the browser. You'll see the link on the pull down menu that says past cruises.

It will show you your CC points and list all the cruises you booked.  Then there's an email link to CelebrityEngagementCenter@celebrity.com from which you can request your portfolio information.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fouremco said:

@lasekeye, last November you posted "We lucked into one of the Sweet 16 cabins on deck 6!!" If that's the cabin you are looking for, that information narrows it down considerably.

This additional information from another poster at the time might help you narrow it down even further:

This is the only web site that I have found that actually shows the Sweet 16 cabins as having the bigger balcony.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Celebrity-Constellation

The most forward 3 cabins may be somewhat obstructed, but there is a link at the bottom that show pics https://www.thecelebritycommitment.com/360_Millennium_Class.html

In today's electronic world, we are always leaving breadcrumbs. Consider what emails you might have exchanged, spreadsheets you might have created, posts to roll calls, etc., that might have the cabin number. Good luck!

The cruise in question was last September.....our “sweet 16 cabin” is (supposed to be) this December.  

Sometimes I have a photo of our cabin door showing the number....now I will make a point of doing this EACH voyage.

Thanks everyone for your input, I will investigate further, knowing that it may be possible.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lasekeye said:

The cruise in question was last September.....our “sweet 16 cabin” is (supposed to be) this December.  

Sometimes I have a photo of our cabin door showing the number....now I will make a point of doing this EACH voyage.

Thanks everyone for your input, I will investigate further, knowing that it may be possible.

Did you receive luggage tags for your cruise? We always keep at least one. If you did, the tag will have the stateroom number on it.

1 hour ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Who keeps emails for that long? For me,  a trip is done they get deleted.

Since 2009, I've kept all emails pertaining to every cruise in separate files in my online account.

For cruises prior to that year, I have paper copies in a file cabinet.

We keep the Cruise cards we  use to charge items and open the stateroom door.. some are coded but you can figure out the rm number.

We also have a  hard copy folder for each cruise.  We have started thinning stuff out...too many files and papers, not to mention photo albums from all our early cruises.  Everything  more recent is digital. Much easier!

Hope OP figures it out...

• Like 3

Well, I took the advice and contacted Celebrity, and within 2 hours I had a very nice reply with my cabin #!!

Very impressed with their response time.

I took a deck plan screen shot with our stateroom circled, and added it to my photo file for that trip.

Thanks again everyone for your help.  I was hoping I could have found the info myself, but Celebrity was wonderful!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

I certainly do. I open a separate file for each of my cruises and keep copies of emails from/to TA or cruise line, as well as spreadsheets I prepare with all relevant information for our itineraries. I delve into those files regularly to pull out information for myself, family, friends, CC posts... It takes up next to no room in my Dropbox (files) or Gmail (emails), so given their usefulness, I'm not about to delete them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, lasekeye said:

Well, I took the advice and contacted Celebrity, and within 2 hours I had a very nice reply with my cabin #!!

Very impressed with their response time.

I took a deck plan screen shot with our stateroom circled, and added it to my photo file for that trip.

Thanks again everyone for your help.  I was hoping I could have found the info myself, but Celebrity was wonderful!

👍

21 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Another one here that keeps email, I even have email folders created with saved ones for trips I've cancelled/altered.  If I don't have the email I have the reservation invoice saved off somewhere.  I even go one step further and have a physical folder with print outs of all my trip docs (stored with my 'Today' dailies from the trip) and the invoice is along with them.  Love looking back at details over time to see how cost among other things has 'evolved'.  As others also said, it takes no room so what harm.

Glad to hear the OP was able to get the room number!  The Celebrity agent was likely happy to have a call like that among all the others asking about refunds 🙂

Edited by poffles

1 minute ago, TeaBag said:

Thank you everyone for the support.  Now I know I'm not an idiot for keeping older emails but in good company!

Well if you are an idiot, then there seems to be many of us 🙂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TeaBag said:

Thank you everyone for the support.  Now I know I'm not an idiot for keeping older emails but in good company!

2 hours ago, poffles said:

Well if you are an idiot, then there seems to be many of us 🙂

East coast, west coast and the nation's capital. We've got it covered! 😷

• Like 1

On 7/14/2020 at 11:22 PM, lasekeye said:

There is a free app for your phone called Shipmate.  It allows you to enter all your cruises, past and future.

There also is a template spot for you to take 6 pix of your cabin to save. One of the pix is indeed of the cabin #.

Its nice, all you need to do is enter the ship and the date, and it populates the itinerary. There is a roll call and a chat feature , but both of those features are far inferior to Cruise Critic, IMO

I use it to keep track of my cruises. When someone asks me where I am going next, I can tell them, and it's also a great handy reference for past cruises.  It used to even let you add retired ships (i.e. Celebrity Galaxy in my case), not sure if it still does. 

It's an option, if you don't wish to save emails, files, folders, etc. like some do. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, EatonDoolittle said:

There is a free app for your phone called Shipmate.  It allows you to enter all your cruises, past and future.

There also is a template spot for you to take 6 pix of your cabin to save. One of the pix is indeed of the cabin #.

It's an option, if you don't wish to save emails, files, folders, etc. like some do. 

I am "old school".  Years ago, I started a journal.  I list our cabin number, itinerary, some notes on the excursions, and highlights of the cruise.

Sometimes, I would collect things in the journal, like waiter's name, home country, etc.  Also, have been fortunate enough to collect a few "master stamps", and signatures.  Just something to look back on through the years. 😊

• Like 2

I am even 'older' school.  Years and years ago, before I started intensive cruising, I did other types of travel.  When I was living in Germany, I made many trips around Europe, and I wrote detailed letters back home about what I saw, did, and what I thought about it.  Took many pictures, too, although those from an Instamatic didn't survive very well...

Later, when I started adventure travel, I kept a detailed journal, partly for the trip and memories, and partly because I had a friend who taught college geography and couldn't travel as I did.  He also has/had many slides that were used in his lectures.  (He is long retired now).  I stopped taking slides when he retired.  The only person left who wanted to see them was my mother, and she would fall asleep five minutes into the show...   I still blog on another cruise forum, taking a laptop along on my travels.  EM

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Texed said:

I am "old school".  Years ago, I started a journal.  I list our cabin number, itinerary, some notes on the excursions, and highlights of the cruise.

Sometimes, I would collect things in the journal, like waiter's name, home country, etc.  Also, have been fortunate enough to collect a few "master stamps", and signatures.  Just something to look back on through the years. 😊

I have always wondered how people remembered the name of their waiter, room steward etc.  Now I know..................

I love looking through my photobooks of the cruises we have taken.

Another good way to remember your room number and who your waiters, room steward etc. were on a particular cruise is to take pictures. I always take a picture of the little lucite block on our dining room table that has the info on our waiters and sommelier. I also keep computer files of our relevant documents from our prior cruises.

1 hour ago, DUTRAVEL said:

Another good way to remember your room number and who your waiters, room steward etc. were on a particular cruise is to take pictures. I always take a picture of the little lucite block on our dining room table that has the info on our waiters and sommelier. I also keep computer files of our relevant documents from our prior cruises.

Yup, do that all the time:

IMG_1431.thumb.jpeg.33a10672cf2f53fcbfb2d89f87e8c5e6.jpeg