Anyone get the Elite Caribbean sailings open email?

Tak8

I booked.  First thing this AM I looked and looked every half hour then I gave up.  Came in after lunch and thought what the heck and look and it was there...2022.  Booked 42 days.  I am soooooo very happy.  Just letting all of you know to check it out.  TA said bookings going quickly.

• Like 1

We have not had a new cruise release e-mail in several years.  Thanks for someone posting a pdf here on CC.  I was able to get 3 bookings in December  2021 of the desired cabins after a few hours delay today. 

We are elite and have two cruises currently booked.
No Caribbean email for us.  I did get one a few days ago about Panama Canal Cruises becoming available for 21 and 22.  I get emails from some guy at Princess who introduces himself as our Cruise Vacation Planner.  His emails are sporadic and the deals he offers are never anything more than a free bottle of wine.  

We got our email the day before the elite booking window opened on Jul 20 and our PVP called first thing on Tuesday.  She told us there had been a problem with the website for several hours.  We booked a Nov 21 cruise on the Enchanted Princess.  Our Princess vacation planner has been very good at keeping us in the loop.