Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

Call me crazy but the fixed MDR menu looks 100x better to me than the fixed Haven restaurant menu. Even picky PITA me found a ton of stuff on the MDR to eat.

Hubby is requesting photos of the beef wellington for anyone on board willing to help contain his drool.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sailing12Away said:

Call me crazy but the fixed MDR menu looks 100x better to me than the fixed Haven restaurant menu. Even picky PITA me found a ton of stuff on the MDR to eat.

Hubby is requesting photos of the beef wellington for anyone on board willing to help contain his drool.

I’d love to see the Wellington too! 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Sailing12Away said:

I'll be on the Transatlantic next month, if nobody beats me to it I'll be glad to get a picture for you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, PhillyTravelBug said:

We should start to see some photos soon 🤗🤗NYC Elvis Duran morning radio is reporting live from the Prima this morning.

They are popping up on Social Media, watched a few videos and seen a bunch of pictures already this morning🚢🚢

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

I saw that. I may try the MDR next week 

• Like 2

28 days to go and can barely stand it. Everything that has been popping up from menus, to deck space walking videos, to cabins, to the Indulge Food Hall, the menus, it all looks so nice. A real step in a new direction for NCL and I can't wait to experience it all.

• Like 7