Coming Soon: Two New Carnival Restaurants

xDisconnections

Rudi Sodamin has a partnership restaurant venue on Holland America Line as well.  The description above is slightly different than the HAL offering, but within the same type of food offerings.  I have enjoyed Rudi's on HAL other than one bad experience which I wrote off as that ship's kitchen having a bad day.  It sounds like a good addition.....now let's get those ships back out to sea!!

2 hours ago, coevan said:

More concerned with cruising than new restaurants. BTW Mexican/Chinese is too weird. 

Maybe it'll be like when long john silvers shares a building with A&W. You get a Chi on the left and a Bang on the right.

• Haha 2

Fusion Cuisine  can be very tasty. There are many food trucks in my area mixing delicious cultures' food. 

Tacos with calbi beef, Empanadas with roast pork, French roasted duck with a curry sauce,  and a potato loaded with anything including chocolate sauce. Yummy.

Next for Carnival might be Chili beans with ice cream adobo lavished on a bed of kale. Served with a side of grits, just saying.

Rudi’s is available to book on our May 2021 Mardi Gras cruise at $38/each. The menu isn’t available though, and before I book, I’d like to see the menu. The write up about him making funny faces with the food isn’t doing it for me right now. We are big foodies.... literally just booked the Chef’s table for the same cruise about 10 minutes ago. But funny food faces isn’t enough to make me pull the trigger.