Royal Shakeup - Navigator & Symphony to Spain, Mariner to Miami

Symphony is on her way to Spain for a technical dry dock in June 2021.  Navigator of the Seas will head to Cadiz for dry dock in late July 2021.  Odds are, Navigator will head to California post dry dock in September.  Symphony heads to Cyprus in July 2021 for crew pickup before heading back stateside for September 2021 resumption. 

Looking at port bookings, Mariner looks to relocate to Miami to be RCG’s first ship back stateside come August.  She will operate 3/4 night market until repositioning to Port Canaveral in October, at which point Freedom will take over 3/4 night cruises out of Miami.

Independence will soon follow Mariner in August 2021 on what looks to be 4/5/4 night itineraries out of Miami.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Kokomo91165 said:

Independence will soon follow Mariner in August 2021 on what looks to be 4/5/4 night itineraries out of Miami.  

Indy is or was scheduled to do 8/6 night itineraries out of Miami. This change sounds like something that may actually sail. 

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Spain hopefully

I'm hoping not I want to L&S again to September 2022. Don't want these conditions on a cruiseship or in Europe for our 1st cruise ever in Europe. Feels like we would not be getting our money's worth.

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

I'm hoping not I want to L&S again to September 2022. Don't want these conditions on a cruiseship or in Europe for our 1st cruise ever in Europe. Feels like we would not be getting our money's worth.

Still hoping to sail the TA back to PC

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, wolfcathorse said:

I have Indy booked out of PC Jan 2022

I have an 8 night on her in August, great itinerary and in a JS. I knew it had to be changed, but was hoping for a 7 night. Miami is a long drive for us for 5 nights! 

5 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Still hoping to sail the TA back to PC

Was that suppose to be 10-31-21............not even listed anymore because it's over 7 days................so do you still have a booking for that date or would they have to rebook everyone if that sailing goes?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

The trouble is that Harmony isn't in Europe next year it is the Allure again and she hasn't been amplified yet

9 hours ago, Kokomo91165 said:

Symphony is on her way to Spain for a technical dry dock in June 2021.  Navigator of the Seas will head to Cadiz for dry dock in late July 2021.  Odds are, Navigator will head to California post dry dock in September.  Symphony heads to Cyprus in July 2021 for crew pickup before heading back stateside for September 2021 resumption. 

Looking at port bookings, Mariner looks to relocate to Miami to be RCG’s first ship back stateside come August.  She will operate 3/4 night market until repositioning to Port Canaveral in October, at which point Freedom will take over 3/4 night cruises out of Miami.

Do you have a link to see the port schedules?  The only ones I see still have the NV going out of Miami  thanks  Our remaining 2021 cruises are all on the Indy or Mariner out of PC.  

Edited by molly361

8 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Was that suppose to be 10-31-21............not even listed anymore because it's over 7 days................so do you still have a booking for that date or would they have to rebook everyone if that sailing goes?

Those bookings are still intact just as are all the other cruises that are over 7 days.  They haven’t been cancelled, just not listed for sale. 

6 hours ago, SpainAlien said:

The trouble is that Harmony isn't in Europe next year it is the Allure again and she hasn't been amplified yet

Doesn't matter, I would still be happy L&S to Allure in 2022 to not lose the price I got on my OS.

• Like 1