Odyssey Of The Seas - Chris Wong

So, my quarantine period has been extended slightly because of the current Covid status onboard the ship. This will make it nearly 3 weeks in total. I hope you guys are not getting bored of the vlogs.

For my second and third week of quarantine, I will be posting a weekly vlog. The internet onboard is making it very hard for me to post daily. This will catch you guys up much quicker as well.

Thank you guys for always supporting me!
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE said:
So, my quarantine period has been extended slightly because of the current Covid status onboard the ship. This will make it nearly 3 weeks in total. I hope you guys are not getting bored of the vlogs.

For my second and third week of quarantine, I will be posting a weekly vlog. The internet onboard is making it very hard for me to post daily. This will catch you guys up much quicker as well.

Thank you guys for always supporting me!

First and foremost take care and thanks for the videos. If I may suggest (and possible) can you do some stateroom tours say showing the different layouts for forward, midship and and aft for the same room category?

pre-empting your most updated video I just watched- Chris- what's the time lag from the day that you film to the day you post?  I forgot when that news came out.  It will be interesting to see how this develops, that's for sure.  

Also- the black stuff on your balcony is probably soot.  Which is odd given how new the ship is and that it does have some emissions control devices.  But we've had that happen a few times on ships- very dependent on the wind conditions carrying the soot just right to our balcony.  Stateroom attendant was told, and they cleaned it up really well.  So perhaps you can ask for the cleaning stuff they use??

Keep up the videos.  Fun to see your perspective.

I've been enjoying the videos, especially since I was moved from Indy to Odyssey in October.

One suggestion, I can always hear the autofocus making small adjustments. If you are going to be stationary for awhile, it'd probably help the audio quality to turn of autofocus if that is an option on your camera.

Keep up the great posts.  I like the idea of weekly video posts for the next couple weeks - not much you can show us from your stateroom.

Plus, this will give you ample time to up your TikTok game.  😁

1 hour ago, ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE said:

My entire first week of cruise ship quarantine is now live on YouTube.

Moving forward, my second and third week of quarantine will be weekly vlogs. This will be a lot more exciting, keep you guys updated much quicker.

What did you guys think of my card trick at the end of Day 7?

Hi Chris, I'm booked on Odyssey in August. Hoping it will sail!

Chris, Did you know that the Celebrity Edge began cruising from FLL this past Saturday (25th)? Things seem to be going very well!

Laughed at your card trick! Thanks for your videos!!

We're not on Odyssey until February, 2023 but maybe we'll get luck and you'll still be there!

Stay healthy, keep the faith, and cheers my friend!!

1 hour ago, ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE said:

I posted a quick snippet of the 4th Of July fireworks at CocoCay, on YouTube.

I will be posting my full 4th Of July weekend vlog soon.

Thanks for posting Chris. Hopefully I will see you 0n 12-4-21. Have a great day.

Chris,

Very exciting watching you on this cruise ship!  My family will be sailing on it next August in Europe! Perhaps you'll be onboard.  Will have to say hi!!!  It looks like you are on deck 6, could you give us a stateroom number?  Thanks, and I look forward to your next vlog!!

24 minutes ago, ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE said:

Did you see my latest vlog?

Yes and I'm glad you finally completed your quarantine. Don't pay attention to the haters, you doing a great job and they are pitiful people.

• Like 5