Cruise Personalizer

Slyfox16

I have booked many cruises with Princess, logged in, used the personalizer and filled out all the information forms. I can now find my booking, but can't find anything else. Nothing has changed on my Mac. Does this sound like a Princess IT problem or I am open to any suggestions?

Welcome to the new Princess world of "everything on the MedallionClass app." There are probably four or five threads open right now on this first page of questions, problems, solutions and rants about Princess migrating virtually everything from the web site personalizer to the mobile app. Enjoy. 😕

• Like 2

I just got off the phone with my personal cruise planner and she said..........................There will be a separate line for those who don't have a smart phone and haven't used the app.  She said it might take a little longer to do at the pier. I told her I think it will be the shortest line at the pier!!!!! She said then there will be the old cruise card available.

Just looked at my personalizer as I wanted to check on pricing for saved cruises. The saved cruises have disappeared. Also, my wife had made a "trip" with those cruises and invited me to it. That is missing as well. This is getting ridiculous. I can't imagine why they would wipe out my list of saved voyages. How can I price them or possibly book them?

Edit: I looked at available cruises and found one of the ones I wanted and tried to save it again. Clicking on the Save link (image.png.c331d93f612d82203897c473851cdf04.png) does absolutely nothing.

Edited by Thrak

My saved cruises are still on my personalizer.  The day would be really boring if it were not for all of these Princess...."I can't" threads.  I think my newest problem is that I can't remember which ones I've posted to and not willing to peruse 25 pages per thread.  

Being retired, I have nothing better to do than sit in front of my computer and checking Princess EVERY minute.

A shout out to those who have given us very sound technical advice.  Bigger kudos to those that add humor to my day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Thrak said:

Just looked at my personalizer as I wanted to check on pricing for saved cruises. The saved cruises have disappeared. Also, my wife had made a "trip" with those cruises and invited me to it. That is missing as well. This is getting ridiculous. I can't imagine why they would wipe out my list of saved voyages. How can I price them or possibly book them?

Edit: I looked at available cruises and found one of the ones I wanted and tried to save it again. Clicking on the Save link (image.png.c331d93f612d82203897c473851cdf04.png) does absolutely nothing.

Just so you do not think losing your mind, I did experience this situation at some point yesterday or the day before, but then they came back later.  Closed web page maybe.  Probably logged out and back in.  Not sure what I did or if I did anything special.  Seemed to be a temporary glitch.

On 6/10/2021 at 6:52 PM, Thrak said:

They come and go.  Sometimes the red heart back comes on after I've navigated around the web page.  Or if not, it may be on the next time I log in.  Then it will disappear again.  Fortunately there are only 3 cruises that I've checking regularly and those appear the the bottom of my Upcoming Cruise list so it's not causing me any pain, at least for now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/10/2021 at 3:30 PM, cruzsnooze said:

I just got off the phone with my personal cruise planner and she said..........................There will be a separate line for those who don't have a smart phone and haven't used the app.  She said it might take a little longer to do at the pier. I told her I think it will be the shortest line at the pier!!!!! She said then there will be the old cruise card available.

I don't think the reps you talk to on the phone really know what the situation will be at the pier

My travel agent has not yet gotten back to me about that and he has more clout than an individual person since he has many many customers involved

If it was going to be easy for those of us who don't want to upload things like our passports to an app,he would have immediately called me since I told him we might cancel over this situation

• Like 2

4 hours ago, riffatsea said:

I don't think the reps you talk to on the phone really know what the situation will be at the pier

My travel agent has not yet gotten back to me about that and he has more clout than an individual person since he has many many customers involved

If it was going to be easy for those of us who don't want to upload things like our passports to an app,he would have immediately called me since I told him we might cancel over this situation

I agree - the reps on the phone do not really know what goes on on the ground - unless they have been there.  They just have talking points.  Sometimes I wonder if John Chernesky gets the passenger experience.  I am kidding - he most likely does but they didn't have a good translator between the business vision and requirements and the IT developers who know how to code the stuff.

18 hours ago, casofilia said:

Are all you people logging in as a "Registered Guest"?   I cannot get my "Registered Guest" to let me in; it tells me that information is missing.   I fill it in and still can't access that way!!

No I am logging into Personalizer with ID & password 

the app has kept me logged in. I used original password for both app & website. 

my information filled in app from what I had already put in Personalizer for my next cruise. It was wait and see. I left it alone while changes were being made last week. 

7 hours ago, riffatsea said:

My response from Princess regarding app concerns tells me to write to 

customerrelations@princesscruises.com

reps, cruise critic posters cannot be relied upon. To give accurate information about this matter. A few “experts” have an opinion & speculation on everything. 

let us know if your TA gets answers for you. 

let

Tried to sign on to the personalizer. Tried forgot password and inputed my email. Also tried another email I rarely use. Nothing received. Have no cruises booked. Just wanted to check credits. Maybe its down. Tried app. Same problems 

Edited by oskidunker

48 minutes ago, oskidunker said:

Tried to sign on to the personalizer. Tried forgot password and inputed my email. Also tried another email I rarely use. Nothing received. Have no cruises booked. Just wanted to check credits. Maybe its down. Tried app. Same problems 

Logged in just now with no problems at all.

• Like 1

Registered as new and it took me to my account. Thanks.

was also able to sign in to the app. Easy. Looks fine to me. Although I have no cruises planned, I filled in some information just to see how it works. 

do you still print luggage tags or they do it at the dock?

Edited by oskidunker

10 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

I agree - the reps on the phone do not really know what goes on on the ground - unless they have been there.

And they have not been there after the post-pandemic cruises start.

On 6/11/2021 at 11:18 PM, casofilia said:

Are all you people logging in as a "Registered Guest"?   I cannot get my "Registered Guest" to let me in; it tells me that information is missing.   I fill it in and still can't access that way!!

I am having the same problem as you. Tells me the exact same thing. I can only access my bookings through my booking numbers