Thermal Spa Passes - Online?

Laszlo

Don't I wish they did.  I've been on many NCL ships.  We sign up for the spa every cruise where there are lots of sea days, but can never sign up until we get to the ship the day it leaves.  Usually they have a person in the waiting area before you board signing people up.  This is something we have wanted for years.  We sign up for all our meals and excursions ahead but can't do this.  Don't know what their reasoning is.

• Like 1

The Thermal Suite pass wasn’t available for my Encore Alaska sailing even though it had been available when Bliss was assigned. So I called NCL and was able to purchase it, no problem.

Maybe they’re holding off on selling Thermal passes until they know the protocols and can verify that the facility will be available? If so, though, I shouldn’t have been able to purchase one but it’s showing up properly in my summary. So who knows.

Edited by coastcat

1 minute ago, ggTexasGal said:

I'm sorry that I don't have an answer for you.  However, I do wish you the very best of luck getting them!!!

Thanks, we have bought them before online and at the pier. I just couldn't remember when they were available online

• Like 1

I have had success several times by calling NCL direct and reserving the spa passes.   It will take a little time between when you talk to the rep and when it hits your online itinerary.  You may have to wait to closer to sail date as well.

• Like 2

For my upcoming cruise on Epic (fingers crossed) it is showing a day rate I think as I can just select two specific dates and it then shows a time of 6.01pm or 7.01pm and is £97.80 each. Does that seem right? (Apologies if I’ve misunderstood - I thought they were for the whole cruise)

76DBA779-46E7-4B99-B5AE-82D89CAACA22.jpeg

Have never seen that before.  I will certainly continue to watch.  It would be the first time if we could. When I go to mine it says this:  

Please book on board. Prebooking is not accepted.

Edited by alibubba

30 minutes ago, davencl said:

I just purchased thermal suite passes for my Alaska cruise on Encore 8/21.  I used the chat feature after logging into my account.  Very fast and easy.  No waiting.

davencl did you get a pass for the week or a day pass? Also, how much was it? We are sailing on the Encore in October and are curious. Thanks!

On 6/15/2021 at 2:02 PM, AndyCapn said:

They advertise that you save $20 versus the onboard price. But there's no way to buy a pass in advance? 

My cruise is July 25th. I purchased my passes on May 19th. I'm on the Jade. I don't know when it opened up.

52 minutes ago, geckobabe said:

davencl did you get a pass for the week or a day pass? Also, how much was it? We are sailing on the Encore in October and are curious. Thanks!

This was a week pass. Cost was $498 for 2.    I think a day pass can only be purchased on the ship(not sure).  However on the two sailings I've been on the thermal suite pass was sold out before getting on the ship, no day passes available.

6 minutes ago, davencl said:

This was a week pass. Cost was $498 for 2.    I think a day pass can only be purchased on the ship(not sure).  However on the two sailings I've been on the thermal suite pass was sold out before getting on the ship, no day passes available.

Thanks for the info! 

On 6/15/2021 at 6:44 PM, bigjcruiser said:

For my upcoming cruise on Epic (fingers crossed) it is showing a day rate I think as I can just select two specific dates and it then shows a time of 6.01pm or 7.01pm and is £97.80 each. Does that seem right? (Apologies if I’ve misunderstood - I thought they were for the whole cruise)

76DBA779-46E7-4B99-B5AE-82D89CAACA22.jpeg

I am also on the Epic and had the same exact questions.  I just got off chat with the NCL rep and she booked a full 7 day thermal spa pass for my husband and i for $139 each. Wow - seems hard to believe but I have confirmation in writing that it is for the full cruise.  I wonder if there will be limited services?  

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Cb2534 said:

I am also on the Epic and had the same exact questions.  I just got off chat with the NCL rep and she booked a full 7 day thermal spa pass for my husband and i for $139 each. Wow - seems hard to believe but I have confirmation in writing that it is for the full cruise.  I wonder if there will be limited services?  

What dates are you sailing on the Epic?

Ok, I just called NCL at 7:45am EST and the gentleman who helped me could not find anything in the system for the spa except for spa credit (so no thermal suite  passes, no spa services) for our Epic Nov 20 , 2021 Transatlantic cruise.  He did suggest that the office in Miami might be able to find out more information for me and that they open at 9am EST. My guess is that they simply aren't selling the passes yet and that they will open up in the next few month. 

I was hoping to just be able to buy the thermal suite passes early so that I can then tell my in-laws, 85 and 87.  Because  we're sailing during a chillier time of year and as the Epic doesn't have a lot of spaces that let you sit inside and watch the ocean, I want them to have access to the thermal suite so that they can be warm, feel pampered, and have access to the saunas that have GREAT ocean views.