Aug 15-22 On Allure - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Myself and @luckyfincruiserare on Allure right now and will be watching this AMA (ask me anything) thread to answer as many of your questions as we can over the week!

We are in a Crown Loft Suite so can answer suite questions as well. 

What do you want to know?!?

Edited by fishpick
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• fishpick changed the title to Aug 15-22 On Allure - Ask Me Anything (AMA)
Just now, villager70 said:

Hi cruiser.    by any chance do you know if the jr. suites still checked in inside the door to the right as before with the reg suites. On jr   the  29th. Know you will enjoy CL suite. Upstairs shower nice

Checkin is totally different than pre-plague era. 
no suite line - everyone goes through the same process. 
that said for all the document checks and their process it went really well… for only 1700-ish guests!

• Like 2

Thanks for taking questions - and have a great cruise!

Have you heard any rumblings onboard that it is more difficult to get Specialty Dining reservations because they have fewer slots available due to social distancing?

Also, I'm assuming they're not doing a Hush Party, but can you confirm?

Thank you for doing this. We will be boarding this beautiful lady next Sunday. There had been post last week that mask were now required by everyone everywhere vaccinated venues included. Can you verify is this is factual?  I am hoping I misread or misinterpreted what the poster said. 

Also,  i read the sad report of mechanical problems in the Aqua Theater. If you hear any updated on when the show will resume ( hoping next week), please share. 

Enjoy your "return to sailing"

Virginia Lea

• Thanks 1

Curious about how things are in Coastal Kitchen and the Suite Lounge.  Busy?  Food as good as in the past?  

We will be in a loft suite on the Allure at the end of October.

Edited by jalves

1 hour ago, fishpick said:

Myself and @luckyfincruiserare on Allure right now and will be watching this AMA (ask me anything) thread to answer as many of your questions as we can over the week!

We are in a Crown Loft Suite so can answer suite questions as well. 

What do you want to know?!?

Would really  like to know about the hours of the suite lounge also.  Are you able to pick up bottled water there?  

• Like 1

Hi and thanks for taking time out of your well deserved vacation to share info with the rest of us.  I was wondering, how many reservations can you hold for the Adventure Ocean Kids Club at a time?  Also, is that Aqua Show functioning properly or is it still down for your cruise.  Thanks and look forward to your answers.

2 hours ago, fishpick said:

Checkin is totally different than pre-plague era. 
no suite line - everyone goes through the same process. 
that said for all the document checks and their process it went really well… for only 1700-ish guests!

Thanks for this, enjoy the suite and the cruise. Curious if you were able to check in early if you had a 1:00 time and how that worked? Also like a couple of others have asked, what are the hours now for the freebies in the SL?

7 minutes ago, lazydayz said:

What is the number of cruisers?  Does it feel odd to have such a reduced capacity?

I can help with this. Recently sailed on Celebrity Equinox with around 40% capacity..it was glorious.  Sit where you wanted...no waits at bars..my Wife says she is spoiled forever.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, villager70 said:

Hi cruiser.    by any chance do you know if the jr. suites still checked in inside the door to the right as before with the reg suites. On jr   the  29th. Know you will enjoy CL suite. Upstairs shower nice

We're on the Allure on the 29th with you.  Also in a JS

Skip

55 minutes ago, Skip2MySue said:

We're on the Allure on the 29th with you.  Also in a JS

Skip

Hope all goes well with boarding. Will be back on Allure for 28 days  oct 10th in a jr. Got the same cabin for 3 but move next door for forth BTB. Hope they change that boarding as use to coming through door and going to right and attendant lowers rope and you go through process.  See you guys are also D+. If all goes well will finally be Pinnacle Jan.10th.

Edited by villager70
  • Like 2