LIVE U.F.O. Symphony of the Seas 10-9-2021----------------UNBELIEVABLE FLOATING OBJECT

LIVE SYMPHONY OF THE SEAS

U.F.O.

Unbelievable Floating Object

(Or so I Heard)

This live thread will consist of a couple different stages.

Stage 1 will be pre-cruise jibber jabber including some media inserts, pictures and itineraries.

Stage 2 will consist of all details from the start of the cruise till we disembark, of course pictures and dialogue.

Stage 3 to be determined.

Just like when you start a new book to read, the first part deals with an opening and too much boring information.  So too will this beginning be.  And besides;

IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Stage 1:

The impact imposed upon us over the last 19 months has led me to believe that nothing is impossible.

My philosophy is to appreciate all aspects of life.  So much has already changed and is still changing daily.

So having said that I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

What next ALIENS?

Nah that already happened.

image.thumb.png.c362ce3f3f126c29292c816f0506f792.png

Now in the event of a future case scenario like "War of the Worlds" I want to do a live thread from mine and the DH perspective.

A few years back I shared a post cruise review.  "The Curse of Brandon".  That was our last cruise a mere 828 days ago.  But since he is now my son in law, and I am sure he has other plans with our daughter, they will not be joining us.

I waited to start this thread till we were COVID TESTED. 

We are negative, and ready to sail.

I will be doing the rest of this thread from my smart phone with the help of I.T. department (aka smart husband).

Speaking of the DH  (aka Rick) Besides him being the best spouse a wife could ask for he will be my trouble shooter when I screw up things.  

Finally if anyone remembers my other thread probably got tired of me saying "REALLY".

I have moved on to bigger and better things.

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

So, wish me luck and hope cruise critic will cooperate and posting is not a hassle.

And as always

Sea ya

Stay safe

Stay healthy

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

U.F.O.

(Or so I Heard)

Stage 1 will be pre-cruise jibber jabber including some media inserts, pictures and itineraries.

Stage 2 will consist of all details from the start of the cruise till we disembark, of course pictures and dialogue.

Just like when you start a new book to read, the first part deals with an opening and too much boring information.  So too will this beginning be.  And besides;

IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Stage 1:

The impact imposed upon us over the last 19 months has led me to believe that nothing is impossible.

My philosophy is to appreciate all aspects of life.  So much has already changed and is still changing daily.

What next ALIENS?

Now in the event of a future case scenario like "War of the Worlds" I want to do a live thread from mine and the DH perspective.

A few years back I shared a post cruise review.  "The Curse of Brandon".  That was our last cruise a mere 828 days ago.  But since he is now my son in law, and I am sure he has other plans with our daughter, they will not be joining us.

I will be doing the rest of this thread from my smart phone with the help of I.T. department (aka smart husband).

Speaking of the DH  (aka Rick) Besides him being the best spouse a wife could ask for he will be my trouble shooter when I screw up things.  

Finally if anyone remembers my other thread probably got tired of me saying "REALLY".

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

So, wish me luck and hope cruise critic will cooperate and posting is not a hassle.

And as always

Sea ya

Stay safe

Stay healthy

I hope it is a FANTASTIC cruise, a cruise that is out-of-this-world!!

• Like 1

Finally, life is feeling normal.  Reviews from John & Lala, Radio and now Lioness.  🙂  Although you have your work cut out for you to beat The Curse of Brandon review.  Have a great time and thank you for taking us along.  We promise to be good little stowaways.

• Haha 1

For those of you who might need a refresher course on the thread:

THE CURSE OF BRANDON.

Here is a link:

And for those of you who do not know what the heck I am referring to here is the same link.

Remember

IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

As we get ready to cruise in the mom mobile to Cleveland to spend the night since we have an early flight a few pictures to show what we are about. 

Christina and Brandon dating. 
then the newlyweds. 

And finally parental units with newlyweds. 

8B1884BD-D41A-4963-932A-0A52ACBDD417.png

712FC545-DB82-4114-88C6-E7C61ED05102.png

3D4AA9D2-2908-45D6-97AA-7AF16669D7A1.jpeg

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Lionesss said:

U.F.O.

(Or so I Heard)

IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Stage 1:

What next ALIENS?

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

And as always

Sea ya

Stay safe

Stay healthy

Looking forward to following along.

Graham.

20 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

As we get ready to cruise in the mom mobile to Cleveland to spend the night since we have an early flight a few pictures to show what we are about. 

Christina and Brandon dating. 
then the newlyweds. 

And finally parental units with newlyweds. 

8B1884BD-D41A-4963-932A-0A52ACBDD417.png

712FC545-DB82-4114-88C6-E7C61ED05102.png

3D4AA9D2-2908-45D6-97AA-7AF16669D7A1.jpeg

Nice photos.

2 hours ago, sgmn said:

Enjoy your cruise, will follow with interest 

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Love this Sue! Outstanding start. Looking forward to joining you on this great review. Cheers!

2 hours ago, wolfganghowell said:

Finally, life is feeling normal.  Reviews from John & Lala, Radio and now Lioness.  🙂  Although you have your work cut out for you to beat The Curse of Brandon review.  Have a great time and thank you for taking us along.  We promise to be good little stowaways.

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Looking forward to following along. Graham.

22 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Have a great cruise, Sue!  Will be following along😊

+5

Excellent "red-herring" .... Enjoy your cruise to the fullest, Sue & Rick 🌷

• Like 1

OMG Sue I just read your "Curse of Brandon" thread. What great story telling. I was riveted. I don't know why I missed it at the time so sorry I never posted. Brilliant.

Excited to see what's in store for us on this cruise.

• Like 1