ms Rotterdam and ms Nieuw Amsterdam in Port Everglades January 29, 2022

Scrapnana

Rotterdam will be at pier 26 (Starboard to) from 4:45 am to 4 pm.  She is scheduled to host the Legendary Rhythm and Blues charter to the Eastern Caribbean.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 7 Night Legendary Rhythm And Blues Cruise #36 Easter Caribbean (85351)

Nieuw Amsterdam will be making a stop (without passengers).  She is on the schedule to arrive at 12:01 am (???) and leave at 4 pm.  She will be at pier 19 (starboard to).  The first cruise with passengers that I can find for her is on 12 February (a charter).

Also in port are Odyssey of the Seas at pier 18 (5 am - 5 pm), Sky Princess at pier 21 (5:45 am 4 pm), Enchanted Princess at pier 2 (5:15 am - 4 pm), Celebrity Reflection at pier 29 (4:15 am - 5:30 pm), and Celebrity Apex at pier 25 (6:15 am - 4 pm).

With five ships scheduled to depart at 4 pm there are bound to be some changes.

The PTZtv webcams can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/ and https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/ .

Next up: Nieuw Statendam on Wednesday, 2 February.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, SJSULIBRARIAN said:

FT. Lauderdale webcam has not worked for me the past two days. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Drom Camera Status on "Watch another webcam" drop-down list:

Update 1/24/2022 : We have been advised that as construction work is intensifying, power supply will be very erratic and we will need to remove/shutdown these cameras for possibly two years. Not wholly unexpected but nonetheless disappointing to lose the great views from Pier 66. Final removal details and date still to be determined.

You may see periods when the cameras are OFFLINE due to construction work at Pier 66 reaching our tower roof location. We have worked with management at the site to prolong our camera availability and thank them for their continued support and co-operation. However... there are no guarantees that we will be able to maintain 100% uptime.

• Thanks 2

New PTZ update

Update 1/28/2022 : Cameras have been removed from the Pier 66 site today. We hope to return them once construction work is completed, possibly 2024, and have been enthusiastically invited to do so. In the meantime, if we can find a temporary home for an elevated view camera then we will.

• Thanks 6

42 minutes ago, JazzyV said:

New PTZ update

Update 1/28/2022 : Cameras have been removed from the Pier 66 site today. We hope to return them once construction work is completed, possibly 2024, and have been enthusiastically invited to do so. In the meantime, if we can find a temporary home for an elevated view camera then we will.

Thanks and hope that you find a new location before 2024.  I really enjoy watching the traffic in out of of Port Everglades.  I guess in the mean time we will just have to get by with the one cam.  Be well and stay safe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

I have seen that on other ships at other times.  Nothing to be concerned about.  

OK.  I hadn't seen it since they were crew only ships coming in and out of Port Everglades.

L.