How many days do you have to go until you cruise?

aml3679

How many days do you have to go until you cruise?  This will be our fifth cruise on Celebrity. We booked November 6, 2023 ultimate Southern Caribbean on the silhouette. This is a celebration of our retirement together.  My husband is actually retired now.  I plan to retire next June after nursing over 30 years.

This will be a first time staying in a suite. And yesterday, we found out, that friends of ours are booked on the same cruise only eight doors down from us.

It is 539 days until we cruise and we cannot wait. 

• Like 1

We were on Silhouette last September, back on board her in October and then again March ‘23. Our favourite ship! I will do live reviews so keep watching!

We loved the extra speciality dining choices on Silhouette and the suite deck is a bonus. I promise we will look after her for you. The Southern Caribbean is a great itinerary, lots of variety of excursion choices.

Rather than think of it being a long time until you are on board see it as lots of time to look forward to it…

• Like 2

We have not sailed Celebrity since our honeymoon cruise to Bermuda in 2012  Surprised my lovely with the Royal Suite on that one.  Very excited to sail Celebrity again in....have to look at my countdown....94 days until we sail on Solstice to Alaska.  Then, February, 2023 we sail Reflection in 285 days in a Celebrity Suite for our 30th anniversary year.  Yes, we have been together 29 years and got married in 2012.  We splurged...can't  get enough of the suite life.....

• Like 1

After three cancelled cruises, I am keeping my fingers crossed! But, if everything goes as planned, we are getting more and more excited, since we are only 26 days from boarding Silhouette! I really hope that we will be able to actually sail on that cruise! 

19 Days B2B2B - Celebrity Equinox - Caribbean

214 Days B2B2B - Silversea Silver Dawn - Caribbean

328 Days B2B - Celebrity Beyond - Caribbean

409 Days B2B - Cunard Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic

471 Days 94 nights - Silversea Silver Moon - Mediterranean

690 Days B2B - Silversea Silver Muse - Japan/Alaska

154 - b2b/TA for 26 days on Apex and time in Italy - Eastern Med and back to FLL.  Lots more to come with Europe, NZ/AUS and Caribbean.  Trying new ships and more b2b/TA's...that's the plan, but anything can happen!  

Edited by Lastdance

We had an aft suite on the Silhouette in Sept. Loved the ship!

Never really got to use the balcony as it was a British Isles cruise. You won't be disappointed!

5 nights until our first sailing on the Edge

11 minutes ago, rachiem said:

We had an aft suite on the Silhouette in Sept. Loved the ship!

Never really got to use the balcony as it was a British Isles cruise. You won't be disappointed!

5 nights until our first sailing on the Edge

We used ours! We actually sunbathed on it in Liverpool….Not a sentence I ever thought I would write on CC!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

200 long days, unless I suddenly snap and make a last minute booking before then😂 My hope is that my DH and I will be celebrating our retirement.

Silhouette is one of my favorite ships. We sailed the Adriatic and the Baltic on her. I hope you have a wonderful retirement celebration!

• Like 1

46 days for our Solstice Alaska Family cruise…..Booked tours and starting to get ready. Got to let the family know to make sure they have the X App downloaded; checkin opens up tomorrow!

den