How do you order at wonderland?

You will for usre not go out hungry, you can always ask to get a additonal dish. Or if you liked a dish very much to get a additional portion. The waiters have good experience on how much dishes to recomend. Of course if it's not your first visit then you know already for yourself the favorites to pick

Our lovely and attentive waitress told us "let me take care of the menu items"...you just pick from beef, chicken, or fish.  It worked "wonderfully" that way.  🙂   Though next time I would go with the chicken. 

Each dish was an art form and a surprise with each item.  The apps are small, so a bite (or two if you still like it)...is more of a tasting thing.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, flamingos said:

Are they share apps, or so small that it's one per person?

One per person, bit size portions for the appetizers. A couple of them might be two or three bites but, not big enough to share. 

Jonathan

Edited by cruiserking

Very small appetizers. Literally A bite. Main course is chicken beef or fish. My chicken was so dry and tasteless, my husband’s fish was just ok and they brought us a plate of beef too. Nothing was great. Would never return.  It’s a one time adventure and nothing more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, renza said:

Very small appetizers. Literally A bite. Main course is chicken beef or fish. My chicken was so dry and tasteless, my husband’s fish was just ok and they brought us a plate of beef too. Nothing was great. Would never return.  It’s a one time adventure and nothing more. 

We'll be doing 14 days next spring for the TA, so we'll do just that - try it for the fun of it. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

90% of the time, the waiter will "strongly recommend" a selection of dishes from each menu. The main courses are large. 

More like tell you what you'll be having😉😡

• Like 1

I did wonderland and very much underwhelmed with the food but enjoyed taking photos.

I was a solo customer and they recommended a couple of things.  Meanwhile I watched the table nextg to me have samples of everything brought to the table.

So lesson learned, at Wonderland they like a larger table of fun people, otherwise it is like begging for more in my case.  And the fancy chocolate thing was just ok in taste.  I did like the short ribs a lot.

So I won't do Wonderland again - one and done with.  Give me El Loco Fresh mexican quick food on the newer ships.

On 7/23/2022 at 4:31 AM, jp2746 said:

I looked online and it looks like a lot of   the food at Wonderland is small.  How do you order?  If you order several items is that a problem?  The menu is kind of confusing.  

Your server will normally bring you a variety of appetizers and if there is one you particularly love he/she will bring more.  We have only had to choose our main course, which recently on Harmony was the pork - absolutely delicious.  Basically just ignore the menu and let your server guide you.