Quick Suite Perk Question

RCCL Fan

1 minute ago, sharonlacey said:

Yes if you get a suite, if not you could buy it.  If you are a CA member you get a certain amount of free time depending on you status

You only get internet included for GS or above on Oasis and Quantum class ships. You do not get it included on other class ships even in top end Suites.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, kfnesq said:

We were on Enchantment in October in a GS and got internet included as part of the suite.

New to me too

We have never gotten free internet even staying in the Royal Suite on non oasis/quantum class ships

Was it a gift from TA or someone else 

Or is this new, is it published anywhere 

Do you have a copy of the in suite letter from concierge showing the free internet 

Edited by PompeySailor

9 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

That’s a new one on me. 

That's what i thought to, but have seen a couple of people (like that poster) saying they got it when in full suites.

So wanted to double check.

• Like 3

Just now, RCCL Fan said:

That's what i thought to, but have seen a couple of people (like that poster) saying they got it when in full suites.

So wanted to double check.

Well if it is new fleet wide, will look forward to getting it in GS and RS we have booked 

I have always wondered why they couldn't toss that in on the non-Oasis and non-Quantum ships.  Seems like an easy perk for them to offer, especially since those ships don't have Coastal Kitchen and in many cases, the 'suite sun deck' is totally lame, lol.  

• Like 3

Normally something like this happens, this place would light up with all that have had it 

Plenty on here who sail non Oasis /Quantum class in full suites surely would have started a thread 😉

I am not doubting the person who said they had it, it is certainly a possibility 

Any other suite dwellers can report back 

@George C

@A&L_Ont

@twangster

Happy Days!

Edited by PompeySailor

43 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

Normally something like this happens, this place would light up with all that have had it 

Plenty on here who sail non Oasis /Quantum class in full suites surely would have started a thread 😉

I am not doubting the person who said they had it, it is certainly a possibility 

Any other suite dwellers can report back 

@George C

@A&L_Ont

@twangster

Happy Days!

I haven’t cruised a non oasis class in long time , mostly celebrity they have same suite perks on all there ships.

41 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

I was on the Navigator last year in a Grand Suite - no free internet. We leave on a similar cruise on Feb 17th in a GS. I will ask the Concierge when he/she emails. 

We just got off Navigtor (Jan 20th-27th) in an OS and no free internet on this class.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ashland said:

We just got off Navigtor (Jan 20th-27th) in an OS and no free internet on this class.

Yeh I did not think they would begin to include that with all of the new cut backs. Hey, are the pools heated now? They were not last year. 

Sea, Sky and Star are the three levels of suites in the Royal Suites Class program.  Complimentary Voom in a suite is a feature of Sky and Star Class.   

Only Quantum, Oasis and presumably Icon class are Royal Suite Class ships.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-rooms/royal-suite-class

BOOK YOUR ROYAL SUITE CLASS NOW ON

Older ships before Oasis class are not part of the Royal Suite Class program. 

For example there is no Sky or Star Class on Freedom class, or Voyager class, or Radiance class, or Vision class.

Therefore there is no complimentary Voom for any suite on the older ships.  

Should the older ships offer complimentary Voom for full suites?  In my personal opinion yes!

When asked about it Michael Bayley pointed out that suites are so much less expensive on older ships that those cheap fares can't include complimentary Voom.   

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cruise for vacation said:

We are in a suite on the first sailing of the Icon Jan and we have complimentary Voom

What category of suite are you in? @Cruise for vacation

Star and Sky class will get complimentary Internet anyways 

What is in question is, someone said they got Internet on a NON oasis/Quantum class ship, which no other Suite guest has experienced or reported on here.

Icon has Star and Sky class, I have cabins booked 👍🏻

Edited by PompeySailor