Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We have a cabin on hold for this one.  Thanks for posting about it, I never would’ve noticed it.  For us it’s a perfect combination of ports with some history (plus the canal), tropical beachy ports and sea days.  

Great news, Deb!!!

Have a wonderful Birthday tomorrow!🎈🎂🎈

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The sea calls my name said:

Cabin on hold just waiting to hear back from ____ "the man" to make deposit.  Paul and I are both super excited to be a part . If there is a thread already begun for it will you share it with me? 

We'll chat in the FoB thread in Floataway Lounge. Most folks here are regulars

• Like 5

Wow, what an awesome cruise this was!  I appreciate the immense effort put forth by John, Andrew, Sue, Greg, Ken and others.  We didn't get to meet everyone, but we certainly enjoyed seeing Bella fans throughout the ship wherever we went.  We have already booked Bella #2 so we can spend more time with you folks, as well as others who weren't able to join this time.

I posted Saturday that I became wheelchair-bound when my knee went whack-o.  That was certainly a strange situation to be in, and my loss of mobility and independence may have caused me to shed a tear or two.  I appreciate all the kind wishes and suggestions that came from my fellow Bella cruisers. That really helped a lot!  We ended up getting day passes to the AA lounge so we could wait comfortably for our 9 PM flight.  That was a great suggestion.  I'm happy to report that when I woke up this morning, my knee felt much better, and I ditched the crutches I got from medical.  I see the ortho tomorrow. Here's hoping this was just a temporary thing.

Well, now it's time for a Cosmo, but I can't find a bartender.  Dang.  

• Like 18

2 hours ago, jargey3000 said:

re the 100 min taxi wait. YIKES! is that the norm? or was it because of the marathon or whatever?

Yes. With later disembark. 
and

many ships in port. 

There was reference on CC. About long waits. And we were told by porters when line that long at least 45-60 min 

• Like 1

We are home, made a stop in Port Saint Lucie yesterday for a Met game and spent the night a bit further north then made the drive home today.  What I want to know is where the warm weather and the staff taking care of us went to.  Had to wear a jacket both yesterday and today and pay for food and drinks.

Will look into Bella 2 in the next few days, may be a no go if overlaps with superbowl, need to do some research.  On the other hand my birthday is that week so may have some pull on that front.

Hope those of you who weren't feeling well Saturday/Sunday are better, back to reality.

• Like 5

Just landed in Cleveland. 
Luggage obtained 

Shuttle to hotel to get car. 

In the seat in front of us a mom in a loud voice kept yelling at her daughter about growing up and being mature. She continued on telling her how disappointed she was after what happened. ( I tried to find out the event but she got quiet).  Then she goes you need to be a role model for your younger sister. 

Here’s mom being a role model. 

84D9E26E-D659-47ED-B25E-7478655D66D8.thumb.jpeg.0c471df218e3bb70528b6934e8e7dabe.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 19

14 minutes ago, akcruz said:

Will look into Bella 2 in the next few days, may be a no go if overlaps with superbowl, need to do some research. 

It sort of overlaps with the Super Bowl.  The cruise ends on Super Bowl day.  Depending on where you live, you'd likely be home in time, but could miss some of the tailgating.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

As renee posted the marathon was jan 29, not during our cruise. No one knows why rcl still handing that traffic warning out. 

Can you imagine what it would have been like if it WAS our day for disembarking??? NIGHTMARE!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

We'll chat in the FoB thread in Floataway Lounge. Most folks here are regulars

I think I sent you an email about the Wonder cruise (not really used to my tablet so there is that).  I really want to be on the next Bella cruise.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Luggage obtained 

How much snow did you get?

I got home around 7pm last night and had an inch and a half in front of the garage door. Everything else had melted because of the afternoon sun. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

Luggage obtained 

In the seat in front of us a mom in a loud voice kept yelling at her daughter about growing up and being mature. She continued on telling her how disappointed she was after what happened. ( I tried to find out the event but she got quiet).  Then she goes you need to be a role model for your younger sister. 

Here’s mom being a role model. 

84D9E26E-D659-47ED-B25E-7478655D66D8.thumb.jpeg.0c471df218e3bb70528b6934e8e7dabe.jpeg

Good thing they were not sitting behind you!

• Haha 1

From reading what some have said, I’m glad we pre-booked our Uber. From leaving our cabin to the airport it took us 30 minutes.  The Genie walk-off might have played a small part, but the Uber driver showing up and on time was an equally important part of it too. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

From reading what some have said, I’m glad we pre-booked our Uber. From leaving our cabin to the airport it took us 30 minutes.  The Genie walk-off might have played a small part, but the Uber driver showing up on time was a huge part of it too. 

Thanks for this heads up. We will be sailing Miami in May, and planned to UBER. We will schedule ahead, and probably even walk off with luggage.

• Like 2