Quantum - Can we have a Glacier Cruise WITHOUT the Glaciers?

Anyone heard of new issues with Quantum of the Seas.

Seems today our 7 night Alaska GLACIER CRUISE no longer lists Endicott Arm Dawes Glaciers and Juneau (Mendenhall) on the itinerary.

They were there yesterday?  Poof?  Gone.   

Replaced with Sea Days.

I would imagine most people who booked the GLACIER Cruise may not be happy to delete the GLACIERS?

Eddie 

Edited by Eddie Wilson
spelling
  • Thanks 1

Same thing on June 12th cruise.  Right now, Royal is still selling this and other cruises with Endicott Arm and Juneau included.  At least on the June 12th cruise, Royal is still selling Juneau excursions.  Kind of hard to really know what is going on.

Edited by Dewaldcruiser

Same for our July cruise. It’s completely disappeared from the app, but still listed in the online cruise planner. However, if I try to “reserve” one of the Juneau excursions online, I’m getting a sorry we’re revamping our excursions message… 

1 hour ago, Eddie Wilson said:

Seems today our 7 night Alaska GLACIER CRUISE no longer lists Endicott Arm Dawes Glaciers and Juneau (Mendenhall) on the itinerary.

Replaced with Sea Days.

I would imagine most people who booked the GLACIER Cruise may not be happy to delete the GLACIERS?

Eddie 

Any news on this?

52 minutes ago, SunnyMer said:

Same for our July cruise. It’s completely disappeared from the app, but still listed in the online cruise planner. However, if I try to “reserve” one of the Juneau excursions online, I’m getting a sorry we’re revamping our excursions message… 

Same for me on our Ovation sailing departing June 2nd...

Wow!  Saw the title of this thread and had to check my July 10th cruise and poof glaciers and Juneau gone!  This is crazy!  We had a whale watching excursion in Juneau and if I don't get to see whales and glaciers why am I going on a cruise to Alaska?!

• Like 5

I have found that the App can't seem to handle it when they set up the cruises to do 2 locations on the same day.  My Mediterranean cruise was fine in the app until they changed our arrival time in Kotor to be 1:00.  Royal notified us about this change.  To make it sound like a good thing, they added "Sailing Exciting Kotor Bay" (or something like that) in the morning.  Well, that broke everything in the App.  I see both of these things on the website.  But the App shows no hints that we will even visit Kotor that day.  It shows a Sea Day.   

It took them a while to update the Kotor excursions to reflect afternoon times.  But in that process, they've done something so that you can't book them at all on the website.  You can see the excursions, but you can't click the button that adds it to your Cart.  And the App shows no excursions for that day.  Because we are "at sea", I assume. 

If you can see it on the website, but not on the app.  I suspect your missing glacier problem is somehow related to this type of situation.

I guess I'll ask, how did they previously show 2 destinations on one day in the app?

Edited by MeHeartCruising
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Eddie Wilson said:

Replaced with Sea Days.

Eddie 

I walked on glaciers.There is nothing like it.

Radiance June 9 We had Skagway and Haines scheduled on the same day now Skagway is missing.

Juneau is unchanged.

Both glacier “cruising” days for hubbard glacier and inside passage are listed as “At sea” but i think that’s how it always was listed.

Edited by SteelCityCruiser10