tote bag?

bitob

I think I asked this question before and after 2 Silversea cruises I cannot recall the answer.  LOL  I also cannot find a definitive answer after a search.

Does SS supply free tote bags in any category? I searched my house and I couldn't find one (plenty of Regent totes) so I am assuming the answer is "no."

We last got a Silversea tote bag on the Silver Spirit Maiden crossing back in 2010 (or should say, DW Ida took possession of this Tote).  Now that we primarily due Silversea Expedition cruises we have a half dozen Silversea back packs. In fact we're donating two to American Kidney Services on Monday.  I use this useful Silversea back pack when leaving the suite for workouts, excursions, and for lunch in La Terraza or The Restaurant. Shown in attached photo is the newest Expedition backpack for warm climates, have one for the Anatarctic that looks like a Dry bag, and older backpacks that are all black.  

354959508_277248588171818_3106204306847722996_n.jpg

Edited by WesW
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, bitob said:

I think I asked this question before and after 2 Silversea cruises I cannot recall the answer.  LOL  I also cannot find a definitive answer after a search.

Does SS supply free tote bags in any category? I searched my house and I couldn't find one (plenty of Regent totes) so I am assuming the answer is "no."

Hi, I have never received a tote bag. I usually book a Classic Veranda and they have never been a part of the cabin accessories.

Unfortunately Silversea doesn’t provide totes on any of the classic cruises, at least none that we have been on.  While we have settled mostly into booking verandah suites we have also sailed in Silver and Medallion suites and no totes.   

Edited by Randyk47

Yes, there are bags provided to certain categories of suites.  We have been given backpacks and large white bags that resemble the le Pliage bag.  I suppose one could say the white bag could be termed “ a tote”. 

On the expedition cruises we also were given backpacks as Wes mentioned. 

Edited by spinnaker2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LDaQuirm said:

Our swag on Whisper (Royal Suite) in May … 

PXL_20230506_122342885_Original.jpeg

We have had several backpacks like these when sailing in Silver Suites and above. They are great backpacks, way better than ones we have had from Regent and Scenic. We have taken them on cruises with Seabourn and Viking and had several questions on where we got them.

5 minutes ago, bitob said:

Can anyone confirm?  I’m in silver suite

See the post#8, they said they were in a Silver Suite and received one.

The classic fleet did have tote bags for sale in the boutigue and they were available for points. Sadly they are no more. We were gifted one on our Dawn cruise last August and apparently it was the last one on that ship.

10 hours ago, drron29 said:

The classic fleet did have tote bags for sale in the boutigue and they were available for points. Sadly they are no more. We were gifted one on our Dawn cruise last August and apparently it was the last one on that ship.

Thx. I will pack one. Maybe Crystal for old time’s sake. Lol

32 minutes ago, Sunny429 said:

SS used to just give backpacks. Now they sometimes provide a white tote bag and/or a black backpack. Ask your TA.

Will do. I hate to bother him with nonsense though. 

1 hour ago, bitob said:

Will do. I hate to bother him with nonsense though. 

He’s working for you and getting a commission. If it’s important to you, ask him. Please let us know what he says. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, drron29 said:

Yes!  Seem to recall that they were very reasonably priced too. 

IMG_1435.jpeg

• Like 2