Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

1 hour ago, gallagher123123 said:

For the Northeast deployment, I see four ships, assuming Odyssey, Symphony and Liberty are for Cape Liberty, and Vision for Baltimore? Is Boston not getting a ship in fall 2025? Seems odd that nothing is listed, but maybe it's just not announced? I know for 2023 and 2024, Boston is getting the ship from Tampa, Serenade and Grandeur. 

Not sure they really consider that as part of North east since it is only for a short time.  Not sure where that fits in 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Not sure they really consider that as part of North east since it is only for a short time.  Not sure where that fits in 

Agree, some yrs it's only there in Boston for 5-6 weeks. Couple years it was listed under Seasonal Sailings, others as Canada. Or like with Repo's and Panama Canal's they can be inc with others or even an extra release Date not even listed until later

22 hours ago, Polition67 said:

Looking for some advice, with the deployment schedules being so far apart I’m trying to work out how I would book a side by side 7 night on say star then a 3 or 4 night on say utopia ( all under the assumption Florida is port) does royal do specific sailing days like sat to sat on 7 nights? 

Miami and Ft Lauderdale are close together. You might be able to get ships on the same day. An online search shows they are 30 minutes apart so perhaps use that hotel money towards a driver or taxi?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Seamingo said:

Miami and Ft Lauderdale are close together. You might be able to get ships on the same day. An online search shows they are 30 minutes apart so perhaps use that hotel money towards a driver or taxi?

Thanks 😊 We will be doing Orlando for a week first don’t fancy the journey to Miami. 

27 minutes ago, Polition67 said:

Thanks 😊 We will be doing Orlando for a week first don’t fancy the journey to Miami. 

We are doing just that, getting off Wonder in Orlando, boarding Symphony same day in Miami (great pricing on Symphony suite we couldn’t pass up) in early 2025.  I personally wouldn’t recommend it without having a car with you in the garage at the first between sailings.  We plan to walk off in Orlando and drive straight to Miami.  

As Biker mentioned, there is Brightline. By the time you would sail, people here will have reported how it worked out for them. 🙂 It could be possible for you, adding in time traveling to and from train stations. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

We are doing just that, getting off Wonder in Orlando, boarding Symphony same day in Miami (great pricing on Symphony suite we couldn’t pass up) in early 2025.  I personally wouldn’t recommend it without having a car with you in the garage at the first between sailings.  We plan to walk off in Orlando and drive straight to Miami.

Since you obviously don't mind the drive, sounds like fun! I'm an hour from PC and won't even drive down south for a single cruise, lol. Just personal preference of course.

15 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

As Biker mentioned, there is Brightline. By the time you would sail, people here will have reported how it worked out for them. 🙂 It could be possible for you, adding in time traveling to and from train stations.

Brightline sounds like a huge hassle to me, but again, there's personal preference involved. I'm sure it will be appealing to others.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seamingo said:

Royal sometimes provides transportation between the ports if they are sailing on the same day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/13/2023 at 8:57 PM, deliver42 said:

I'm waiting for Alaska, 2025 to open. Royal and Celebrity are the only 2 not open yet.

Me too.   Looking to rebook favorite Seward to Seward B2B again.   Last one was cancelled due to Covid.  We still flew out there, but stayed in a log cabin in Homer for that 2 week time period.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Agree, some yrs it's only there in Boston for 5-6 weeks. Couple years it was listed under Seasonal Sailings, others as Canada. Or like with Repo's and Panama Canal's they can be inc with others or even an extra release Date not even listed until later

Counting on you to keep me posted on anything that has to do with Boston. Your posts have been very helpful in the past. 

8 hours ago, Seamingo said:

We are doing this next Nov...we get off the Oasis TA in FLL and we are hopping over to Miami to get on Indy!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

We are doing this next Nov...we get off the Oasis TA in FLL and we are hopping over to Miami to get on Indy!

Think I would have hopped on Celebrity Eclipse right in FLL  on November 7th for the ABC's islands on the 9 Nighter.

23 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

We did that this year. Got off Odyssey in FLL and took the courtesy transfer to Miami for the Grandeur. We had our UDP times all booked by 12. Transfer went to Miami airport first and then Oasis for approx 10 passengers before dropping us two off.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TRUEBLUE66 said:

We did that this year. Got off Odyssey in FLL and took the courtesy transfer to Miami for the Grandeur. We had our UDP times all booked by 12. Transfer went to Miami airport first and then Oasis for approx 10 passengers before dropping us two off.

How did you arrange this with Royal? On the ship?

13 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

How did you arrange this with Royal? On the ship?

I contacted Royal in advance to make sure that the complimentary transfer was still happening and got different answers before finally having it confirmed.  Went to guest services on embarking Odyssey and they arranged it.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Sorry,would be a hard pass for us for that ship.

It'd have to be a bucket list type cruise, or just a price we couldn't pass up, to sail a vision class ship.

Granted, we did have a bucket list cruise (Panama Canal) and a price we couldn't pass up (out of Tampa) that later got canceled for non-covid reasons.

2 hours ago, cruisin from florida said:

Just booked Ovation Honolulu to Vancouver on 4/29/25. Has that been out there for a while and I missed it?

That's been available for a while.

Prices are still near what that were for a plain balcony when I booked it months ago so don't feel like you missed out on a better rate.  I've been watching it, scored a very small price drop in June and it's held that rate since.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twangster said:

That's been available for a while.

Prices are still near what that were for a plain balcony when I booked it months ago so don't feel like you missed out on a better rate.  I've been watching it, scored a very small price drop in June and it's held that rate since.  

I'll see you onboard! We're going to spend a little time in Hawaii after our 12 night Japan cruise on Celebrity.

On 10/13/2023 at 6:46 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

The list I received was not made available publicly. 

Boohoo. I am waiting for long Caribbean; those are the most interesting (to me) leaving from NJ. The Bahamas and Bermuda are the primary options out of NJ, otherwise. Looks like the Northeast & long cruises won't be out until Mid-late February. Boohoo.