Crystal Serenity's inaugural cruise is today!!

TER777

5 minutes ago, lindsay_claire said:

Have a wonderful time! Quick question-could someone tell me the preferred post-cruise hotel in Lisbon that Crystal is recommending? We have booked the Lisbon to Barcelona cruise next May and have started looking at hotels. Thanks!

You will not be disappointed with Avenita Palac, absolutely charming and great location and awesome breakfast buffet, best we ever had in 25 years of cruise travelling..I think others here will agree.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lindsay..not sure but I think it might be the Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade. Staying there next week (shriek!)

I enquired a few months ago before I booked it and at the time, that was the recommendation. I did book it independently, however. Have had lovely correspondence with hotel, and it looks beautiful. Plus great neighborhood. Will try to update

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, StoryMag said:

Lindsay..not sure but I think it might be the Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade. Staying there next week (shriek!)

I enquired a few months ago before I booked it and at the time, that was the recommendation. I did book it independently, however. Have had lovely correspondence with hotel, and it looks beautiful. Plus great neighborhood. Will try to update

Stayed there before a (GASP!!) Oceania cruise in 2018 and it is very nice. Lots of nice restaurants up and down the boulevard, plus a nice one in-house. Also a short walk to "downtown".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, StoryMag said:

I'll be there too, also booking it independently. I have stayed there before, but back in 2010. It was nice then and all the photos show it has been updated since then. Not sure if Crystal is using it.

Patty

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TER777 said:

It’s 12:01 am on Monday, 31 July 2023 in France. Thus, today’s the day!

Bon voyage everyone. Have a fabulous time.

I know that those on this cruise including myself thank you for your nice thoughts.

Many thanks,

Keith

• Like 1

Ship looks beautiful. Crew is back.  You will hear me say Crystal enhanced.  Because it is.

A few things not there yet such as iPads. It will come.

And Cobb Salad and Champagne as is the traditions.

Happy to be home.

Keith 

• Like 7

lindsay,

i had the same question a few weeks ago because i'm planning on staying in lisbon after the symphony arrives there after my cruise next may.  the responses i got recommended the Avenida Palacio Hotel.l  it looks fabulous and is in a great location.  i booked diredtly on the hotel's website and their pricing was the best, even better than priceline.  i'm looking forward to staying there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ctjon said:

Are Crystal executives on the cruise today?  Seeing what they have created so far and planning for what is next?

Saw on FB that the CEO is onboard and giving the welcome speech at this evening's poolside kickoff.  With more fireworks!

Not sure about others or for how long.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

Ship looks beautiful. Crew is back.  You will hear me say Crystal enhanced.  Because it is.

A few things not there yet such as iPads. It will come.

And Cobb Salad and Champagne as is the traditions.

Happy to be home.

Keith 

Looking forward to hearing about everythong from you Keith!! Glad you are back on board!

• Like 1