Thursday November 16th, 2023 -- The Fleet Report and Daily

richwmn

Today is Clarinet Day, International Day For Tolerance, and National Button Day

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.--Robert Fulghum, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

Meal Suggestion for today - Turkey Tetrazzini with Spinach
Drink of the Day - Hats Off Julep
Wine of the Day - D. H. Elliott 2030 California
Destination of the Day - Saint Pierre and Miquelon, France

Today in History:
1945 Founding of UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
1959 "The Sound of Music" musical by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, opens at Lunt Fontanne Theater, NYC

Ship Locations

Eurodam

At Sea Destination Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida eta 11-18

Koningsdam

At Sea Destination San Diego, California19 Nov 08:00 - 18:00 eta 11-18

Nieuw Amsterdam

At Sea Destination Half Moon Cay, Bahamas eta 11-17

Nieuw Statendam

Dry Dock - Palermo, Italy 00:00 - 23:59

Oosterdam

At Sea Destination Oranjestad Aruba, Netherlands Antilles eta 11-18

Rotterdam

Oranjestad Aruba, Netherlands Antilles 08:00 - 23:00

Volendam

At Sea Destination San Diego, California eta 11-22

Zaandam

Buenos Aires, Argentina 08:00 - 17 Nov 18:00

Zuiderdam

At Sea Destination Mamoudzou, Grande-Terre Island Mayotte eta 11-17

Eastern Hemisphere

Noordam

At Sea Destination Fiordland National Park, New Zealand eta 11-18

Westerdam

At Sea Destination Kota Kinabalu, Borneo Malaysia Sabah eta 11-18

1116World.thumb.png.5e944bfd0f22dc0d606bff0dd016f4ae.png

• Like 22
  • Thanks 18

Today’s Care List:

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy post-surgery, weaning CPAP

Lazey1 having had Covid and rebound, now bronchitis and CHF flare

Marshhawk with pulmonary issues during/following her cruise

Nickelpenny’s appointment at the pain clinic

Recovery from Wildfires in Maui, Canadian/US wildfires

Citizens of Ukraine, Israel and Gaza

All Dailyites going through worries and stress, whether mentioned or not

From the Rotation:

HAL Sailer’s DH recovering after hospitalization

Mamaofami’s DH Sam recovering after several hospitalizations

StLouisCruiser’s DB with pulmonary fibrosis

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy extubated, weaning CPAP & can be held!

RMLincoln driving to NJ to move into a new community

Cruzin Terri driving to Miami, FL today and tomorrow for her cruise

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

2 days for Cruise Suzy (Eurodam Nov 18 to Nov 29, Southern Caribbean Wayfarer)

3 days for Cruzin Terri (Oceania Vista Nov 19 to Dec 1, Caribbean Wanderlust Miami to Miami)

6 days for Nickelpenny (Volendam Nov 22 to Dec 10) Circle Hawaii

Heartgrove (Carnival Venezia to Nov 20, Eastern Caribbean), Lindaler (Volendam to Nov 22, Tales of the South Pacific), Rafinmd (Rotterdam to Nov 24, Panama Canal Sunfarer), GTVCruiser (Koningsdam to Nov 25, B2B, Mexican Riviera & Classic Pacific Thanksgiving Coastal) and Norseh2o (Oceania Marina to Dec 3, B2B, Barcelona to Lisbon, Lisbon to Miami)

• Like 23
  • Thanks 18

Good morning.

It is a lovely day today.

I missed you all these last few days.

Thank you for today's daily Rich and Vanessa for today's lists.

3 interesting days and quote today.

Not sure about today meal and drink but prefer my 14oz steak I had for dinner last night.

Prayers for the safety and good health of all our Dailyites.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

IMG_20231115_195336.jpg

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1

Good morning.  Thanks for the Report.

Another nice autumn day in the forecast, we should get to a sunny 13°C (55°F).  Normal high is 6°C (43°F).  It's great weather for walking with Bertie.

I don't play the clarinet.  Everyday should be tolerance day.  Button Day?  The kind of my shirt or the ones on my remote?

I like the quote.

The meal sounds good, not sure about the drink or wine.

We haven't been to today's port.

Prayers for everyone on the Care List.  Cheers for all the celebrations.

Have a wonderful day.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

Good morning friends!  It's 53 this morning and we expect a high of 68 later today.  First it will be a bit cloudy but the sun will be out for most of the day.

Thank you Rich @richwmn for the Fleet Report and Daily for Thursday the 16th.  Only one more week until Thanksgiving.  A salute to clarinets, tolerance and buttons!  It is also the Great American Smokeout day, sponsored by the American Cancer Society.  Certainly a worthy day to honor.  I'll be interested in seeing the recipes and photos today of the turkey tetrazzini with spinach.  You might want to save that recipe for after Thanksgiving if you serve turkey.  The drinks sure have odd names these days.  I'm not sure what the wine is so will have to pay attention to Ann's wine report.  Good days in history with UNESCO and The Sound of Music. Thank you Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope, and Ann @cat shepard for your food and beverage reports.

Prayers for my DB and dear friends in need, all the Dailyites with pain and suffering, and those at war including the return of the hostages.  So many innocent people who have had their lives changed for the worse.  Hurray for those with celebrations and wonderful cruises to enjoy.  Hope you all have smooth seas and great food.  Welcome back Graham @grapau27!  Nice to see you here again.  We missed you too!  Hoping Vanessa @JazzyV had a decent night and gets some relief from her leg pain soon.  Thank you Vanessa for working so hard on the lists every day but you should still be on that Care list!

DS flew to Texas last night and will be there with DDIL and Ren through the weekend.  He missed seeing them sorely last weekend and sadly was home alone for his birthday.  Hope he has a nice visit in Frisco for the next few days.

Port of the day is St. Pierre and Miquelon, France which is an island in Maritime Canada, not exactly what you would expect.  The last two times we had that port, June 5, 2021 and Oct. 12, 2022, I hadn't visited that destination.  However we were there recently on Aug. 19, 2023 on the Zaandam (along with Debbie and Sue).  I'll provide the links for you and then show a couple photos of my brief visit there.

Hope you all have a great day today.  Safe driving to our Dailyites and stay well!

• Like 27
  • Thanks 3

Good early morning to all and thanks for the daily and fleet reports.  Oh, it would be nice to play a clarinet - or any other instrument - but alas I guess I just will celebrate the day.  I have had to use tolerance lately in reading the temper tantrums that are abounding here!  So will continue my tolerance by celebrating the day!!  Button, button, where is my button???  Too deep a quote for this early in the am.  The meal sounds delicious, reserve judgement for the drink and wine, and never been to Saint Pierre, though I have been to France.  "The hills are alive....."  😉 and Unesco is a great organization!!

Decided not to go to my regular gym appointment today as I have to go across town to sub.  Then off to the pain clinic.  I did get the rad disk so I am all set to see what solution they propose.  🤞  Interesting phone call from my Medicare Advantage Program.  No real benefit for me but what a gig for the NP.  I can see where it would help retirees who may not know how to navigate a healthcare system.  But I do get a "bonus" for it.  🙂 

Nice start to the morning with the temp at 66F heading up to the high 70s.  Cloudy skies - a perfect desert day.  Starting to gather things to pack and figuring out what to do with my luggage once I arrive in SD.  I am supposed to drop off the rental at 1000 but it sounds like they won't accept luggage until around 1030.  I tried to change the reservation to an hour or so later but it wanted more $.  So I will ask when I pick up the car on Tuesday.

Excitement is starting to grow.  

Thoughts for the world and those on the care list (thanks for including me).  Cheers to those who are celebrating!!

Have a great day everyone!!

IMG_1456.JPG.19e7ebb1b7dd5dfa95900e695b6eb2fb.JPGIMG_1455.thumb.JPG.2d8f5b5b2a3e723d997cc0c39c13db45.JPGIMG_1454.thumb.JPG.327faa465588c685850af302ffb07f8e.JPG

• Like 16
  • Haha 23

1 minute ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  It's 53 this morning and we expect a high of 68 later today.  First it will be a bit cloudy but the sun will be out for most of the day.

Thank you Rich @richwmn for the Fleet Report and Daily for Thursday the 16th.  Only one more week until Thanksgiving.  A salute to clarinets, tolerance and buttons!  It is also the Great American Smokeout day, sponsored by the American Cancer Society.  Certainly a worthy day to honor.  I'll be interested in seeing the recipes and photos today of the turkey tetrazzini with spinach.  You might want to save that recipe for after Thanksgiving if you serve turkey.  The drinks sure have odd names these days.  I'm not sure what the wine is so will have to pay attention to Ann's wine report.  Good days in history with UNESCO and The Sound of Music. Thank you Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope, and Ann @cat shepard for your food and beverage reports.

Prayers for my DB and dear friends in need, all the Dailyites with pain and suffering, and those at war including the return of the hostages.  So many innocent people who have had their lives changed for the worse.  Hurray for those with celebrations and wonderful cruises to enjoy.  Hope you all have smooth seas and great food.  Welcome back Graham @grapau27!  Nice to see you here again.  We missed you too!  Hoping Vanessa @JazzyV had a decent night and gets some relief from her leg pain soon.  Thank you Vanessa for working so hard on the lists every day but you should still be on that Care list!

DS flew to Texas last night and will be there with DDIL and Ren through the weekend.  He missed seeing them sorely last weekend and sadly was home alone for his birthday.  Hope he has a nice visit in Frisco for the next few days.

Port of the day is St. Pierre and Miquelon, France which is an island in Maritime Canada, not exactly what you would expect.  The last two times we had that port, June 5, 2021 and Oct. 12, 2022, I hadn't visited that destination.  However we were there recently on Aug. 19, 2023 on the Zaandam (along with Debbie and Sue).  I'll provide the links for you and then show a couple photos of my brief visit there.

Hope you all have a great day today.  Safe driving to our Dailyites and stay well!

Thank you Sandi.

Sending prayers for your DB.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for our Thursday Daily, Rich

& thanks Ann, Dixie, Debbie & Vanessa.

Nice collection of days.  Clarinets make such beautiful music and tolerance is needed world wide every day.

Love today’s quote and every aspect of it.  The meal suggestion sounds interesting too.  Saint Pierre & Miquelon was on DD DH’s and my bucket list but somehow, we never made it there.

IMG_1686.thumb.jpeg.8d366875370ade5a0dfc38fb2da4667a.jpeg

Great days in history - UNESCO is so worthy of celebration and who doesn’t enjoy the Sound of Music (over and over and over LOL).

Well, I got one job finished late yesterday.  the bursary for Nurse Practitioners in Jose’s memory is now in place.  I’m quite pleased with the page.  I don’t want anyone to think I am soliciting them so I’m hesitant to post the link for you.

IMG_1695.thumb.jpeg.3301a5bdd698fd19f5ba37d14598e80a.jpeg

Physio bright and early this morning so Ivan and I were up early so he can do all his morning activities before I go.

All the talk of computers yesterday made me realize I am older than you all.  This is my first one 😂

IMG_1698.jpeg.45803496e0c319d05a935e9a1573fce9.jpeg

@Quartzsite Cruiser I thought of your new motor home when I saw this:

IMG_1688.thumb.jpeg.ff07b767d9dd7ca90a211635d2b1b3e3.jpeg

Prayers for those on the Care list, those suffering losses, health issues, pain, worries & those that need them 🙏 Cheers to those celebrating and cruising 🥂

IMG_1689.thumb.jpeg.09db9c4f3a1e8e107c5959ca75d825fc.jpeg

Have a good Thursday everyone.

IMG_1696.jpeg

• Like 23
  • Haha 19

Hats Off Julep cocktail:

Ingredients
2 parts Cruzan® Estate Diamond® Dark Rum
1/2 part Turbinado Syrup
Pinch Fresh Mint Leaves
3 Blackberries
Ice, Crushed

Instructions
Muddle mint and berries in a julep cup. Add Cruzan® Estate Diamond® Dark Rum and Turbinado Syrup and fill with crushed ice. Take a bouquet of mint and rinse with water, then sprinkle mint with powdered sugar and garnish with 3 speared Blackberries.
*Turbinado Syrup Ingredients: Water and Turbinado Sugar.
Combine 8 parts Hot Water and 8 parts Turbinado sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate. Will last for 30 days.

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 6.58.09 AM.png

• Like 15
  • Thanks 15

We got to see the port of St. Pierre and Miquelon, France on our August 2023 Zaandam cruise which included New England, Iceland and Greenland as well as Maritime Canada.  Unfortunately I felt pretty rotten that day and ended up cancelling our afternoon tour of Sailor’s Island and our Canaletto dinner.  It was short lived and I felt fine the following day.  Unfortunately the weather was rainy/misty and a bit windy – the only bad weather we had on this 25 days cruise.

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhG

But since this port was a new one for us, I made myself get on the shuttle bus and in 10 minutes time I was walking the streets of St. Pierre and Miquelon. 

I should have studied French in school.

I went in one of the souvenir shops to look around.  They really like puffins here!

After our short visit I headed back towards the shuttle pick up point.

This appears to be a photo with a mural over the top edge of it.  Interesting!

I was glad to see the bus because I was getting a little damp and buffeted from the wind.  This was the view towards the marina across from the parking lot the bus stopped in.

Seen on our way out, some well-watered flowers

And a damp park where strollers didn’t mind the weather.

Once on board I noticed Seabourn Quest anchored very close to the where the Zaandam was tied up at the dock.  Poor passengers had to endure tendering in that nasty weather.  I’m grateful we had the dock!

• Like 29
  • Thanks 8

Oh my, what an interesting bundle of days. My sister played the clarinet (until she broke a tooth that I still hear about - it was jr high, she's 65+!) and I have learned to be more tolerant through the years; I like buttons. DH did not want me to bring home his mother's button jar, but seeing the variety of buttons all snuggled in there always makes me smile. My mom kept hers in a metal box so they weren't visible; made my dad crazy when I shook that box. He may have needed to develop more tolerance.

I am not aligned with the quote; would enjoy the meal w/o spinach; would try the drink & wine; have not been to the port.

Two good days in history - cruising has afforded me an opportunity to visit UNESCO sites.

54° headed to 68° getting into the 70s before I head out for my cruise.

PT and lots of work again today; still not caught up from being gone and have to prepare to be away again. Ugh - not enough time between trips.

I had the strangest dream last night. My big dog and one of my cats 🐈 kept disappearing on the balcony and I would find them 2 cabins down on the corner wrap balcony. I couldn't figure out how they were getting over to that other balcony until I saw them come back one morning - they were using the doggie door in the connector. After a couple days, Steward opened the connectors and there was quite the fur baby party on the deck. The people in the next cabin & the corner NS had 10 dogs, 4 cats, a rabbit and a turtle between them - it was like Dr Doolittle Goes to Sea!!

My questions are: I only have 1 cat, so why was I looking for 2? I have 2 dogs - where was the other one? Which ship is pet friendly and how do I book it? Think it means I'm spending too much time away from my fur kids?

Prayers and positive thoughts for all!

Screenshot_20231116-060126_Weather.thumb.jpg.e9e631b2056d831050397f0e3a1a637c.jpg

• Like 21
  • Haha 12

Thank you for today’s FR & D, Rich! Another cloudy, humid day here. Not sure if we are going to get any of the predicted heavy rains, we have been lucky so far. Just misting, light rains and lots of strong winds. 

Vanessa, thank you for keeping up with us. I was happy to read that you got a bit more sleep, but am praying that your medical team helps and finds a solution to your pain. 

Zumba, Bindi walks, chores and reorganizing my Sunday routine because I am hoping to go kayaking that morning. 

IMG_1984.jpeg.07db9eb1a07d80913d20ba06f943e0bd.jpeg

IMG_1967.jpeg.14e2504c78599f91ab75b70afb108155.jpeg

IMG_1973.jpeg.cc6f85b1d69a388b33afb9c417dba96d.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. @smitty34877 Terry, praying for you, Tana, your families & support teams! 

@RMLincoln Maureen, hoping all goes smoothly today. 

Cheers to all who are celebrating. 

May we each find a reason to smile today!

D. H. Elliott 2020 California Sauvignon Blanc 

Another Naked wine entry. Great on any day, but a superb choice for a hot humid day. Naked wine members can pick it up for $11.99.

Distributor notes

Lively, easy-sipping white

This crisp, light Sauvignon Blanc is a food-friendly easy-sipper buzzing with bright tropical fruit flavors and a zesty touch of citrus.

With over 40 harvests under his belt, D.H. is one of the most well-connected winemakers in the business and a pro at scouting out the best deals. With your funding, he brings Angels thirst-quenching treats like this for an absolute steal!

D.H.'s go-to dinner pairing with this fresh, lively white wine is a little grilled chicken with fresh pesto pasta. Bring home a bottle or two and try it for yourself!
This crisp Sauvignon Blanc was made to be enjoyed now.
Chill this refreshing white first and simply take it out of the fridge about 15 minutes before serving.
This Sauvignon Blanc pairs perfectly with grilled chicken and fresh pesto pasta for dinner!

• Like 27
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 2

Happy Thursday. Thanks for the Daily and Fleet reports. 

It will feel like Spring with highs in the 60s today. 

Had a great visit with my new doctor. Very thorough and complete. Actually, went over my MRI from September which my old doctor had yet to do. She wants to keep an eye on the adrenal mass. The MRI should the beginnings of issues with my liver and pancreas, so we are going to monitor those. I will be on Jardiance, Rybelsus, and we are going to try extended-release metformin. Also got my flu shot. I will go back in a month. 

Looks like I will need to have the sump pump pit in my basement excavated to increase the size. Plumber said it will be a 10-hour job. We have an old battery back up for it that doesn't fit what the house needs. Have to get that scheduled. The joys of home ownership. 

Working from home today. 

Thinking of all on the care list. 

Celebrating with all who are celebrating. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

image.png.82a84b0b9adbd29b96af3914b953ae15.png

• Like 31
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

It is a lovely day today.

I missed you all these last few days.

Thank you for today's daily Rich and Vanessa for today's lists.

3 interesting days and quote today.

Not sure about today meal and drink but prefer my 14oz steak I had for dinner last night.

Prayers for the safety and good health of all our Dailyites.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

IMG_20231115_195336.jpg

Missed you Graham! Hope you & Pauline enjoyed yourselves!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Good morning. It will go up to 60 today and the sun is shining. The company digging in our street for pipeline replacement knocked on the door early to tell us to get our cars out now if we needed to be anywhere. They are almost up to us and don’t want to stop and start to let people exit and enter. Of course, finding a spot on another street is always fun. At least today there are no expected deliveries here.

It was nice to see Graham back @grapau27. The food looked good and I hope you two are enjoying yourselves somewhere. I missed you too!
Thank you Sandi @StLouisCruisers for the pictures of the port.It looks like a great place to visit.

@Haljo1935, your dream was so interesting. I can just picture animal party on a BHB. Enjoy your next cruise, Bon Voyage!

My mother used to make turkey tetrazzini with all the old fifties culprits like canned cream of mushroom soup. I vowed never to eat it again but might try it with a from scratch sauce.

I had a conversation over the phone with my granddaughter yesterday and she expressed surprise that her father did not have his own computer until he went to college. Cell phones were not common then either. Somehow we all managed, right?
I know that I am a world class worrier but Annie, @marshhawk, please try to get in to see a doctor. These things can get dicey very quickly especially with COPD. I wish I lived closer.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

Missed you Graham! Hope you & Pauline enjoyed yourselves!

20 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Welcome back @grapau27

2 minutes ago, smitty34877 said:

Good morning. It will go up to 60 today and the sun is shining. The company digging in our street for pipeline replacement knocked on the door early to tell us to get our cars out now if we needed to be anywhere. They are almost up to us and don’t want to stop and start to let people exit and enter. Of course, finding a spot on another street is always fun. At least today there are no expected deliveries here.

It was nice to see Graham back @grapau27. The food looked good and I hope you two are enjoying yourselves somewhere. I missed you too!
Thank you Sandi @StLouisCruisers for the pictures of the port.It looks like a great place to visit.

@Haljo1935, your dream was so interesting. I can just picture animal party on a BHB. Enjoy your next cruise, Bon Voyage!

My mother used to make turkey tetrazzini with all the old fifties culprits like canned cream of mushroom soup. I vowed never to eat it again but might try it with a from scratch sauce.

I had a conversation over the phone with my granddaughter yesterday and she expressed surprise that her father did not have his own computer until he went to college. Cell phones were not common then either. Somehow we all managed, right?
I know that I am a world class worrier but Annie, @marshhawk, please try to get in to see a doctor. These things can get dicey very quickly especially with COPD. I wish I lived closer.

Thank you for your kind words.

I don't think my phone is right so sorry if I miss any more days.😃

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Good morning from a foggy central Texas, at least, according to the weather app.  It's just light enough that when I looked out the window, it did not appear foggy.  I know there are places around us that will have fog.  It is 53F, feels like 53F, and will reach 68F this afternoon.  We'll see the 70s for four days starting tomorrow.  The humidity is 97% with a dew point of 52F.  Guess what's on the agenda today?  Yep, more motorhome loading.

Clarinet day will be celebrated here.  DH played clarinet, and older DD still plays clarinet.  International Day for Tolerance is greatly needed now.  It should be everyday.  I try to be more tolerant, but some people make that very difficult.  I have a collection of buttons just in case one is needed, but many no longer match the ones on the clothes I now have.

An interesting quote by Robert Fulghum, but I'm not sure I agree completely.

I think we'll pass on the meal, drink and wine today.

For years I looked for a cruise that stopped in St. Pierre and Miquelon.  We finally booked a TA in 2019 that had that port on the itinerary, but the weather was too bad that day to tender.  Maybe someday.  Thank you, Sandi, @StLouisCruisers for sharing your pictures.

We too have been fortunate to visit many UNESCO World Heritage sites around the world, so we'll celebrate the founding of UNESCO in 1945.  I've seen The Sound of Music many times.  

@grapau27  Welcome back, Graham.  I hope your phone doesn't quit on you.

@kazu  Jacqui, I laughed when I saw the motorhome meme.  

@Haljo1935  That was a great dream you shared.

@Denise T  Denise, it seems you found a great doctor, who appears to be on top of things. I hope the beginnings of new issues don't go any further.

@smitty34877  Terry, your granddaughter would be surprised too that hand held calculators weren't around until the mid to late 1970s.

361885639_824744172350049_5368610027433554907_n.jpg.31a4d973f725ae85580dfa6a99825d52.jpg

363345194_756676312926446_434752853460792098_n.jpg.66d67f654004109caf3d4d737ad899eb.jpg

398225657_745990660906514_2569808065708362415_n.thumb.jpg.c19e11db0ad94fd32d44c89234d7a7cd.jpg

400393186_1770624723378815_4588051577405859572_n.thumb.jpg.d6884550809df4ced2e9fc2d2b252174.jpg

401068471_7938166079534071_5379887613877808367_n.thumb.jpg.1dab700ee35ea4231acbd15a32b13ef9.jpg

401806334_648261660829332_225122961164590122_n.thumb.jpg.8bb904d17fb8caa11f689d01b7aba28b.jpg

Lenda

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 21

Good Morning from a very windy and rainy day at the beach

Weather here is wicked. High winds and rain squalls. Very high surf. Water up to dune crossovers. So there will be beach erosion. Weather suppose to continue thru Saturday. YIKES!

Golf was cancelled yesterday and the course will probably end up being closed for flooding.

I was scheduled for a derm follow up today but DH did not want me to drive to Orlando so I cancelled. We dont often have weather where things are cancelled. It is usually very mild around here.

I am going to go thru my Christmas linens and wrapping supplies today. We werent here for the holidays last year so I forget what I have. Some things probably need to be replaced.

Stay safe and enjoy today

Charlene

• Like 27