Hairspray on Symphony

Just tweeted...

@RoyalCaribPR: Back by popular demand: A new and bigger-than-ever #Hairspray will take the stage on #SymphonyoftheSeas. Stay tuned for more details....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's fantastic news....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

That's fantastic news....

Love you my friend....but I see it differently! Was hoping for something new. Hairspray is "been there done that" on RC! Just exhibits another cost-cutting measure by RC since they already have the set, costumes, etc!

Just tweeted...

@RoyalCaribPR: Back by popular demand: A new and bigger-than-ever #Hairspray will take the stage on #SymphonyoftheSeas. Stay tuned for more details....

Just tweeted...

I'd have preferred Chicago if they need to recycle.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Love you my friend....but I see it differently! Was hoping for something new. Hairspray is "been there done that" on RC! Just exhibits another cost-cutting measure by RC since they already have the set, costumes, etc!
I was told by someone I thought was a reliable source that it was going to be "Les Miserables" or "Les Miz". So when I saw Hairspray....I rejoiced.

Even though I enjoyed the Les Miz on Broadway.....I felt it was a bit HEAVY for a cruise ship.

Of course I wish Royal would of purchased Jersey Boys or Wicked for Symphony. That would if been Super Fantastic!!

Still love ya.....Skiiergirl!! Hope to see ya in the future.

I was told by someone I thought was a reliable source that it was going to be "Les Miserables" or "Les Miz". So when I saw Hairspray....I rejoiced.

Even though I enjoyed the Les Miz on Broadway.....I felt it was a bit HEAVY for a cruise ship.

Well, if you put it that way. ;)

Just tweeted...

Wasn't this show on Oasis or another ship for many years?

I certainly appreciate the sentiment, but I didn't get on Oasis still Cats came along. I'll look forward to seeing Hairspray. I think I remember most of the reviews were positive. I enjoyed Chicago, but wouldn't want to see it come back.