Ugh, Tony Tillman Agan

Looking forward to Freedom in a couple weeks and am very disappointed in learning that Tony Tillman is scheduled for this cruise. As Diamond plus members, we've seen enough of him. He's been entertaining on Royal Caribbean ships for at least 7 years. The shows almost identical. It's time to RETIRE him!!!

Looking forward to Freedom in a couple weeks and am very disappointed in learning that Tony Tillman is scheduled for this cruise. As Diamond plus members, we've seen enough of him. He's been entertaining on Royal Caribbean ships for at least 7 years. The shows almost identical. It's time to RETIRE him!!!

Then go on another cruise line.

Also, what does being Diamond Plus have to do with anything?

Oh right.. nothing:rolleyes:

• Like 6

I agree I don't want to see the same shows again and again. I don't want to see the same movie multiple times either. I don't know how to figure out who is on board until I am on board, so I am at the mercy of the RCI entertainment scheduling staff. I generally go to the evening shows, so it would be disappointing to have to skip a night just because the person booked is a frequent entertainer.

• Like 1

Sorry I came off wrong saying I was D+. I could have been on only a few cruises and still be disappointed. He's been a repeat far too many times. Royal needs to find new people.

Some want new menus, I want new talant

I understand your point. Bobby Arvon is another that seems to be repeated quite often.

My favorite ever: Eric Sage's Ultimate Rock Show. Wouldn't mind them on EVERY cruise!!!

I agree I don't want to see the same shows again and again. I don't want to see the same movie multiple times either. I don't know how to figure out who is on board until I am on board, so I am at the mercy of the RCI entertainment scheduling staff. I generally go to the evening shows, so it would be disappointing to have to skip a night just because the person booked is a frequent entertainer.

You can email requesting entertainment, cruise director, etc. for your cruise a few weeks before. You can also ask from the contact us on the Crown & Anchor page

web_reservations@rccl.com

I agree with the op and I am not going to choose another cruise line because of that. We love rccl for the entertainment so it does get old when the same headliner is featured over and over. I do think rccl should shake it up a little.

All I can figure is that some of you are taking the same ship or itinerary over and over again. We have only seen the same entertainer more than once maybe twice. We skip shows sometimes if we don't think we'll like the show, so you can do the same.

Once again, you are not the only passenger onboard and more than likely most have never seen each entertainer.

Edited by BND

If there's an act you really don't want to see, it may be worth it to go to their website where they usually have their schedule posted. Avoid the ships that they usually contract with!

I haven't been on very many cruises yet so I haven't had any repeats, but i did skip Tony Tillman's show on my cruise last year. [emoji51]

Wow, rude much? If you don't like him, don't go to the show.

Agreed.

Your being a Diamond + member has nothing to do with this. Gosh. :(

Well it does in a way, D+ = the person have done a lot of cruises.

If you have done a lot of cruises the chance is that you will end up with the same shows. But still, if the show is the reason why you cruise you might wanna change location and/or cruise line now and then.

All I can figure is that some of you are taking the same ship or itinerary over and over again. We have only seen the same entertainer more than once maybe twice. We skip shows sometimes if we don't think we'll like the show, so you can do the same.

Once again, you are not the only passenger onboard and more than likely most have never seen each entertainer.

Never been on Freedom of the Seas, but here he is again.

I know on the Oasis we had an Elton John Tribute act. We stayed on for another week and there was another Elton John Tribute act. We decided to do something else that night. It may have been a good show, we are just not that big on tribute acts. The option to do something else is always there.