Carnival Breeze - yay or nay?

woods79

Looking for thoughts about the May 4, 2019 sailing of the Carnival Breeze.

I have sailed on RCI, NCL and Celebrity and am looking for thoughts/advice about Carnival. Will be travelling with an 11 and 13 year old.

Thanks for your feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Breeze is a good size ship with lots of fun stuff for kids to do. You may find Carnival is similar to NCL (except for dining - Carnival offers set dining as well as ATD, while NCL just has free time dining, at least in the MDRs).

Carnival Breeze is my favorite Carnival ship

Same here! Even after sailing on the Carnival Vista, I prefer the layout of the Dream class and the Cloud 9 Spa is better than the Vista class (especially the thalassotherapy pool). Since the Alchemy bar got added, the only thing I miss on the Breeze is there's no Jiji's ;)

Love the breeze too. I sailed her in 2016 and going again August 5 one last time while in Galveston. We really enjoyed the ship and my son was 12 when he went and enjoyed the movie theater, my daughter and I did the ropes course and wished we would have done it sooner. The slides are nice too and I really like the open feel. The outdoor areas off of the red frog pub are nice. We were able to get two 4 J cabins at the front of the ship and excited about being able to walk down one story and walk the entire ship without using elevators.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Looking for thoughts about the May 4, 2019 sailing of the Carnival Breeze.

I have sailed on RCI, NCL and Celebrity and am looking for thoughts/advice about Carnival. Will be travelling with an 11 and 13 year old.

Thanks for your feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Like the ship better than the Vista class.

I too am trying out Carnival Breeze after sailing mostly with NCL and one RC/Disney cruise. Not until Feb so I will post my comparison later on. I did this based on trusted reviews from other cruisers and the itinerary that only Carnival had. I figure, it looks fun and we are not picky eaters so we always find something we like. Looking forward to the Indian food and Sea Day brunch. Happy sailings!!!

Like you have been on RCI, NCL and Celebrity....31 so far, 18 of which have been on Carnival and the Breeze is at the top of the Carnival list.

You have me for one more cruise. We have 30, with 18 on Carnival. We did not care for RCI, Liked NCL and Hal and Princess. ( Platinum there).

We cruised The Breeze in. 2013. Now that she is coming to Port Canaveral, I am looking at booking soon. Still trying to find out good cabins, bad cabins. stuff like that. Do not want to be over a late night Music area. Other than that.....not an issue.