New debarkation procedures

ktb2002

Thanks. Interesting. Will see lots of complaints for people who can't get tags allowing them off early because they have a flight...

Self assist is still an option for those physically able to go that route.

We had that on the Breeze a few weeks ago, not that big of a deal. You just go down the morning before and pick the number you want. If you want an early number just get there when the first open. Easy cake, they start putting them out at 9:30 so you don't even need to wake up that early.

Thanks. Interesting. Will see lots of complaints for people who can't get tags allowing them off early because they have a flight...

"Prior to the day before debarkation, those guests with early flights home need to register with Guest Services in order to ensure they are assigned the proper Zone number."

All part of the same debarkation procedure.

This process was in place on our July sailing on the Breeze.

It worked smoothly for us, though we had FTTF, disembarked early, and can't speak to afterwards.

It seems to me in general Carnival has been implementing new processes that streamline both getting on and off their ships.

This process was in place on our July sailing on the Breeze.

It worked smoothly for us, though we had FTTF, disembarked early, and can't speak to afterwards.

It seems to me in general Carnival has been implementing new processes that streamline both getting on and off their ships.

If you have FTTF, do you still have to go down and pick up a disembarkation number?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you have FTTF, do you still have to go down and pick up a disembarkation number?

With FTTF they still have delivered them to our cabin with the FTTF debarkation paper. Everyone else had to go get their own. I don't think zone 1 or 2 is an option for anyone else to pick.

Do Platinum guests get their tags delivered to their cabins?

As I mentioned above, FTTF has their luggage tags delivered to their cabins with the priority debarkation paper. I would imagine D/P get the same paper with luggage tags.

No, the correct luggage tags will be delivered to your cabin.

You will get a letter in your cabin that explains the choices available to FTTF. That program is worth every penny to me.

Happy sailing.

This system is similar to what NCL has been using, and it works very well. They use colors instead of numbers. Those with early flights and priority loyalty members can go to Guest Services to get the appropriate tag.

This! We have never had a problem with NCL debarkation. Glad to see Carnival is trying different methods of getting people off the ship smoothly!

Surprised no one said this was a cutback. Go pick up you own tags, so it doesn't need to be delivered. Less printing of tags. Another reason to wait in lines.

A little exercise is good for your brain and body.