Crystal Blocks

We got our block for 140 on the Serenade earlier this month. They gave them out at the top tier party. I checked with the LA and we were not on the list. She told us it was too late to add us to the list because she had already sent the list to someone [who knows]. However, she told us to sit in the first 2 rows of the theater at the top tier part.

They started with 140 points and worked higher. We got our block. . . and so did another couple. Our cruise had many upper tier C & A. There were 49 pinnacle on board, hundreds of D and D+. There were blocks up to 1610 points given out. :eek:

Several people "made" Pinnacle on this cruise and got a spire.

If you missed getting yours for the 140 point milestone call C&A and they will ship one to you.

Unless you fully earned the 140 points before the conversion, they won't give you a block. When they did the point conversion from the old system of one point per cruise to a point per day, they adjusted many of us to what they determined was an equivalent number of "days" under the new system.

I called C&A as suggested, and they told me no. We got our first block at 210.

PS. If you fully earned the 140 points after the conversion, that may be a different story.

Unless you fully earned the 140 points before the conversion, they won't give you a block. When they did the point conversion from the old system of one point per cruise to a point per day, they adjusted many of us to what they determined was an equivalent number of "days" under the new system.

PS. If you fully earned the 140 points after the conversion, that may be a different story.

When they did the credits to points conversion in 2011, Crown & Anchor began giving a free cruise at 1750 points (or 150 cruise credits) which they had not offered before. We were not allowed to take advantage, since we had already passed this milestone. They were consistent with not offering the new benefits to those who had already achieved them prior to the conversion.

Edited by travelgoddess1

Several people "made" Pinnacle on this cruise and got a spire.

OK, I have to ask. To me a spire is on top of a building, so did they get a trophy that looked like a spire?

Goolge images didn't have an image of a Pinnacle Spire, so does anyone have a picture of one? I am curious.

OK, I have to ask. To me a spire is on top of a building, so did they get a trophy that looked like a spire?

Goolge images didn't have an image of a Pinnacle Spire, so does anyone have a picture of one? I am curious.

No photos handy, but Royal calls it a Stratum, not a spire.

I also fell into that category. 19 credits = 146 points.

1 credit short and then 6 points too many.

LOL, I just received my first one on the Serenade in October. That was one for 280 points or what ever level that is. I never got one for Diamond, Diamond plus. I know one thing for sure if you are flying and near over weight, that block will most likely put you over the weight LOL

LOL, I just received my first one on the Serenade in October. That was one for 280 points or what ever level that is. I never got one for Diamond, Diamond plus. I know one thing for sure if you are flying and near over weight, that block will most likely put you over the weight LOL

You don't get the crystal block for Diamond, D+, etc. you get one at 140 points, 210 points and every 70 points thereafter.

You don't get a block for Diamond or Diamond Plus specifically. You get one for each 70 points, beginning at 140 points.

OMG, they want $80 for it.

This is a link to a Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Diamond PLUS member tier pin, which has "Six Diamonds":eek:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Royal-Caribbean-Cruise-Line-Diamond-PLUS-member-tier-pin-Six-Diamonds/291607291579?_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982&_trkparms=aid%3D777000%26algo%3DABA.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131227121020%26meid%3D0291a2ad0aa84107b30993c644621555%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26sd%3D161880683693

I have a wealth of RC stuff at home that is worth a fortune.:rolleyes: Lets not "all" sell our stuff at once, flooding the market and driving prices down. Imagine what a Stratum is worth. :)

These listings are hilarious.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Surprised at the high price, but I guess it's less expensive than getting 70 points.

About 2 weeks ago there was some "P" luggage tags for sale for 2.99. I posted it in a thread and the price was bid up to 21.00 pretty quick. Somebody wanted the P tags pretty bad

First "P" items I have ever seen on eBay.

You can become any level you want just by visiting ebay

Edited by setsail

About 2 weeks ago there was some "P" luggage tags for sale for 2.99. I posted it in a thread and the price was bid up to 21.00 pretty quick. Somebody wanted the P tags pretty bad

First "P" items I have ever seen on eBay.

You can become any level you want just by visiting ebay

This is some funny stuff. So far this is has provided me my best smile of the day.