They're at it AGAIN... more of Celebrity's outrageous prices!

teecee60

April 22nd, 15 night Abu Dhabi to Rome on Celebrity Constellation... $399pp... :D

May 7th, 10 night Rome to Barcelona on Celebrity Constellation... $735pp...:cool:

$1134pp for a 25 night B2B on Celebrity...

But...BUT...*B*U*T* that doesn't include taxes or tips!!! :rolleyes:

How dare they charge more for a 10 night cruise than a 15 night cruise ;)

Oh heck - with 15 nights for $399 - even with taxes and tips - it's cheaper than living at home!

How dare they charge more for a 10 night cruise than a 15 night cruise ;)

Oh heck - with 15 nights for $399 - even with taxes and tips - it's cheaper than living at home!

Living at home you don’t have to worry about international air, hotels, taxis and meals.

Ok, I am doing these two as b2b but when I booked the 7thMay cruise was really expensive. The 15nt Abu Dhabi to Rome has come down a lot after final payment! But the tax is about $350 per person and one way flights can be expensive. But hey I booked these on my last Suez cruise on Connie in April last year and as long as I enjoy it as much I'm gonna be happy.

Dont think I would even take a free cruise on the Constellation. But if you have never cruised it will be wonderful.

We cruised on Constellation years ago in the Caribbean for 14 nights. I said never again. The whole ship seemed old, ship and passengers. We cruised on Constellation years later the Med. It was one of my favorite cruises. So you never know.

Dont think I would even take a free cruise on the Constellation. But if you have never cruised it will be wonderful.

Currently on the Constellation and the ship is in excellent shape, the crew is amazing entertainment is much improved over our previous 2 cruises (Reflection & Equinox). Food has been good - excellent from the MDR, Blu & Luminae. In 21 nights had 2 misses -1 overcoooked & 1 too salty, both were replaced quickly. We dislike the OV layout but the food has been very good.

It is a older, smaller ship but we would happily sail the Connie again.

I’m an S class snob...

But I LOVED Constellation!

We had an awesome aft Aqua balcony, one flight of stairs from the buffet and bar,a huge balcony, and I loved,loved,loved the T-pool.

The aft elevators and stairs are a huge improvement from S class ships. Maybe my all time favorite cabin!

I’m booking a similar cabin on infinity next year.

When we board in April it will be our 22nd with Celebrity and our 5th on Connie. All the others have bees S class, last November on the same ship we had one of the best trips ever! It wouldn't do for us all to like the same things.

Dianne

Currently on the Constellation and the ship is in excellent shape, the crew is amazing entertainment is much improved over our previous 2 cruises (Reflection & Equinox). Food has been good - excellent from the MDR, Blu & Luminae. In 21 nights had 2 misses -1 overcoooked & 1 too salty, both were replaced quickly. We dislike the OV layout but the food has been very good.

It is a older, smaller ship but we would happily sail the Connie again.

Glad you are having such a great cruise, we found the same on our back to back in Autumn! The entertainment was the best ever, although we did eat at the speciality restaurants quite a bit over 24nts the MDR was an improvement on past experience.

Interesting. Do you believe that you have higher standards than those who are yet to cruise?

April 22nd, 15 night Abu Dhabi to Rome on Celebrity Constellation... $399pp... :D

May 7th, 10 night Rome to Barcelona on Celebrity Constellation... $735pp...:cool:

$1134pp for a 25 night B2B on Celebrity...

But...BUT...*B*U*T* that doesn't include taxes or tips!!! :rolleyes:

BUT what about the classic alcohol package? Is that included?

I've recently cruised on her and would again in a heartbeat. You must be very hard to please as I consider myself to be a snob :halo: and interestingly, she's commanding higher prices in the Med. than Reflection

Then quit trolling Celebrity boards :confused:

Sorry I thought people who had been on a Celebrity cruise were allowed to post on here if they did not enjoy the experience. Better refer myself to the mods for so doing and let the sycophants get on with posting stuff that made me think Celebrity and Aqua and BLU were brilliant and they were not and I think someone who has been bitterly disappointed should balance up what is being said here, so that people have a chance to hear from someone who did feel desperately let down.

I wouldn't cruise on Constellation again either, but I would not cruise Celebrity either.

When was your last cruise on Celebrity? Why are you here and which cruise line do you go on now?

Sent from my iPad using Forums