Freedom Out Of San Juan

bigque

I really love the Southern Routes out of San Juan and I really enjoyed Adventure on my last cruise from there. But is anybody excited other than me about Freedom cruising out of San Juan????? As of right now Freedom is my favorite ship unless that changes with my upcoming Oasis cruise in October. I will definitely be booking a Southern cruise on Freedom! :cool::cool:

I'm a little excited. We keep going back to Freedom so I guess it's probably our favorite ship too. Loved our Adventure cruise out of San Juan but we're balcony dwellers and the balcony on our GS just didn't cut it. Still a great cruise just didn't spend as much time out there.

Not excited. I have always felt that the public areas on Freedom class were more crowded than on Voyager class, so I will miss Adventure out of San Juan.

I'm glad I'm getting to do Adventure while she is still here, but I have never felt crowded on Freedom, except maybe waiting for a tender at Grand Caymen

Another that prefers the Voyager class over the Freedom Class ships. Thought what a bummer when I read Freedom was replacing the Adventure for San Juan departures. Wish RC would continue with the Adventure leaving from San Juan. We also like the Jewel and hope she continues to leave out of San Juan.

We've done Adventure several times from SJU (also Brilliance/Jewel). Looking forward to something new, and we like Freedom class ships. Now if RCCL would just get the pricing/reservations out so we can book them........:mad:

I'm glad I'm getting to do Adventure while she is still here, but I have never felt crowded on Freedom, except maybe waiting for a tender at Grand Caymen

I feel the crowding mostly in Windjammer, Pub promenade seating, Cafe Promenade seating, and Schooner.

"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

Interesting how people are split on preferences. We have cruised both ships several times and we prefer the Freedom. But really, both are great and the Southern routes out of San Juan are the best.

I really love the Southern Routes out of San Juan and I really enjoyed Adventure on my last cruise from there. But is anybody excited other than me about Freedom cruising out of San Juan????? As of right now Freedom is my favorite ship unless that changes with my upcoming Oasis cruise in October. I will definitely be booking a Southern cruise on Freedom! :cool::cool:

It must be a Charlotte thing!! ;)

I am SOO excited for FOS in San Juan! I've been on her three times already and scheduled to sail her in June from Barcelona. Now she moves to San Juan and I get to do the Southern on her??? I CAN'T WAIT!!!

We've done the Jewel and the Adventure before but are looking to do the ABCs....hoping we'll like the Freedom...I didn't particularly like the Adventure so for me, in a perfect world, the Jewel would do the ABCs!

I just looked and there are no visits to ABC on Jewel after she gets back from Europe in Nov 2018. You've got to sail on Freedom to go to ABC from San Juan. Bummer.

We've sailed Brilliance, Jewel, Serenade (twice) and Adventure (twice) out of San Juan. We always sail for the itinerary, not the ship. We'll be back on Adventure next year to do the ABCs. Voyager class is the biggest class of ships we've sailed. We have no interest in being on the Behemoths of the Seas. I will miss the opportunity to sail Adventure out of San Juan. We might have to lower our standards and give Freedom a try. While Freedom doesn't qualify (in my mind) as a Behemoth, it's still larger than what we prefer.

WHERE/WHEN is Adventure moving to? Also count me as another to not have a Voyager class out of San Juan. San Juan is one of my favourite departure cities.

Adventure is going to New Jersey in May 2018.

"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

Interesting how people are split on preferences. We have cruised both ships several times and we prefer the Freedom. But really, both are great and the Southern routes out of San Juan are the best.

+1.

While we've sailed on the Adventure many times, too (will be 8 when she leaves), we are excited about the Freedom out of San Juan.

As long as I have either a Voyager or Freedom class ship to choose from I am good. The only thing I don't like about Freedom going to San Juan is it means that it won't be doing 8 night itineraries out of Ft. Lauderdale.

I just looked and there are no visits to ABC on Jewel after she gets back from Europe in Nov 2018. You've got to sail on Freedom to go to ABC from San Juan. Bummer.

Not ideal but 14 days in the Southern Caribbean is what we'll need January 2019. So I just booked Jewel!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk