Too many elites...no vouchers...EBTA APRIL 2018 Eclipse

cruisestitch

Wow 3 free cocktails daily basis from 5 to 7 PM, thank you for sharing, After our Hawaii and Pacific Coast cruise will need 37 more nights on board to reach the Elite level

You know it's not exactly calculated by nights, right? The same number of nights gets you there faster or slower depending on the type of cabin you're in.

You know it's not exactly calculated by nights, right? The same number of nights gets you there faster or slower depending on the type of cabin you're in.

I calculate supposing I will be on a standard veranda, of course will like a penthouse suite in two or three nights i reach that level.

Nice way of doing it when the number of Elites exceeds using the Lounge.

Personally, I like the lounge so we can meet others. The Elite Happy Hr is a good way of connecting with others with common interests.

Of course if you are with friends who aren’t Elite this way works nicely. Even better with no little tickets.

The only real drawback is I can’t run over to the CC Host and say I’ve lost my tickets so can I have replacements......they catch on after the 2nd or 3rd time. I think the Hosts are passing my name around because last cruise the Host just gave me a cold stare and said, ‘Nice try’. Oh well.

Den

We just got off of the eclipse today and the free drinks were not loaded onto our seapass it was only in the sky lounge. I heard from one of the bartenders that there are 1500 elite on the April 15th transatlantic eclipse cruise so that is most likely the reason the drinks are loaded on the card, they can't just have everyone in the sky lounge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here is how the Elite cocktails are being handled on this cruise

So is the Martini Bar now included? I know on past Transatlantics the Captains Club cocktail coupons weren’t valid in the Martini Bar.

The note doesn't mention excluding the Martini Bar.

Exactly, so I’m inclined to believe the Martini Bar is good. Also, ChicagoPaul is reporting the Martini Bar is included on the Reflection TA. A positive move! :)

If the Martini Bar is included, the regular Martini Bar martini is excluded. The only drinks that are available are the ones you can get at the Loyalty get together.

Correct. If ordering a martini your only choice will be an apple martini in the smaller martini glasses.

We just got off of the eclipse today and the free drinks were not loaded onto our seapass it was only in the sky lounge. I heard from one of the bartenders that there are 1500 elite on the April 15th transatlantic eclipse cruise so that is most likely the reason the drinks are loaded on the card, they can't just have everyone in the sky lounge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did a B2B cruise on the Equinox 24 March and 31 March of this year. On both sailings there were very few of us Elite and up on those cruises. The Captains Club hostess (Raluca) sectioned off part of the Sky Lounge for our evening gatherings instead of having the entire Sky Lounge for the two hours. No lines getting in the Sky Lounge each evening.

Adding the drinks to the Seapass card sounds like the best way to handle the masses without the hassle of tickets or coupons and eliminate the possible abuse of the Elite privilage. Good idea!

Why do passengers need the Elite Lounge to meet others? Is it forbidden to talk to or meet non Elite or other passengers when not in the Elite Lounge? 🤔

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Why do passengers need the Elite Lounge to meet others? Is it forbidden to talk to or meet non Elite or other passengers when not in the Elite Lounge? [emoji848]

happy cruising [emoji305][emoji568][emoji631][emoji560]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji483][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Adding the drinks to the Seapass card sounds like the best way to handle the masses without the hassle of tickets or coupons and eliminate the possible abuse of the Elite privilage. Good idea!

I concur.

I will admit since I usually have a drink package, I freely give my coupons away or to the servers.

I am confident that the placement of the drinks on the sea pass card will result in less costs( less drinks and distribution costs)