MS Westerdam & MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Aways 3/17/13

aliaschief

[quote name='Copper10-8'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]Comms between the bridge/staff captain and aft mooring station re: the distance between the ship and dock/knuckle of the dock[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

I'm so glad you join us for sailaways Copper John - we have our own Ship Expert with us:D:D

Bobbie - I think I saw Brenda and Don but I'm not 100% sure - you?

I saw a couple who resembled them and pointed them out to my husband but we weren't sure. I wish I had thought to tell her about the webcam.

Im glad I waited. Westie is worth waiting for. Really nice toots, not the best of all time but really nice all the same.

Ok...good evening all, it has been fun as always. Im going to walk my dog now, she is still looking at me:eek:

I also want to thank Copper John for his commentary and Lou and Dave for the web site. The audio between the Bridge and the rest of the officers made for another interesting experience. As guests, we have no true appreciation for what goes on behind the scenes and, like the tours offered on some of the ships, and this web site, it gives one a perspective that I find extraordinarily valuable.

Archived