Looks like drink vouchers are here to stay

Just got this email from RC:

YOUR ONBOARD LOUNGE BENEFITS JUST GOT BETTER

We are excited to introduce an expanded Crown & Anchor Society benefit for you during your upcoming cruise! In addition to the nightly receptions at the Diamond Lounge and the Concierge Lounge (for our Diamond Plus and Pinnacle guests), you now have the flexibility to enjoy happy hour at a wide variety of bars onboard.

Your SeaPass Card will be pre-loaded with three complimentary drink vouchers for each night of the sailing, which can be used during nightly lounge hours. Toast your way around the ship, on us!

This expanded benefit will be slowly rolled out across the entire fleet by Fall. Kindly note, drinks vouchers are not valid in the main dining room, the Windjammer Café or in any of our specialty restaurants, and expire daily.*

Guess they're here to stay! I think it's a nice perk, especially on ships without a dedicated Diamond Lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On Jewel in August. No email and no Diamond lounge. So wine it will be. Why do they have to roll out slowly across the fleet? This seems like a very easy IT programming fix. Maybe they will include Jewel soon since it is one of the few ships without a dedicated lounge.

That would be nice if they did ships without a dedicated Diamond Lounge first. I wonder if emails only went out to those who are on ships it will be rolled out to by the time they sail? Interesting....

On Jewel in August. No email and no Diamond lounge. So wine it will be. Why do they have to roll out slowly across the fleet? This seems like a very easy IT programming fix. Maybe they will include Jewel soon since it is one of the few ships without a dedicated lounge.

No one says that it won't be on the Jewel when you cruise in August. Maybe it will. Let us know.

:)

I spoke with Joy in Customer Relations (I was on the phone about some isolation credit), and she confirmed the Diamond and up drink coupons.

Loved how Sasha had the Diamond lounge set up on our Transatlantic on the Legend. They had several drinks set up on a table and you took one as you entered the venue.

Wonder how we'll know which drinks are Diamond drinks and which are extra fees.

Edited by knittinggirl

I spoke with Joy in Customer Relations (I was on the phone about some isolation credit), and she confirmed the Diamond and up drink coupons.

Loved how Sasha had the Diamond lounge set up on our Transatlantic on the Legend. They had several drinks set up on a table and you took one as you entered the venue.

Wonder how we'll know which drinks are Diamond drinks and which are extra fees.

Martha....are you referring to the Auxiliary Lounge in Anchors Aweigh? Sacha did a great taking care of everyone.

The voucher drinks will be the same as what you can get in the lounge.

I REEEAAAALLLY would like these vouchers on my b2b Vision cruises with my friend. She is not Diamond yet, so it would be wonderful to be able to have these vouchers, and go to other lounges with her. I think I'll call C&A and see if they have any more info.

C&A Diamond Plus Desk said they don't have any further information now, and for me to check closer to my cruises on the Vision. She said they might have a rollout schedule by then.

Right now it's the Explorer and the Independence.

Edited by pcur

I REEEAAAALLLY would like these vouchers on my b2b Vision cruises with my friend. She is not Diamond yet, so it would be wonderful to be able to have these vouchers, and go to other lounges with her. I think I'll call C&A and see if they have any more info.

Let us know what you find out? I assume it will be offered on the ships without a DL:rolleyes:

They started this on Celebrity last year and IMHO, it is great. If you are traveling with friends that are not at the same level, you can still get together for cocktails and not have to give up the D/Concierge lounge. 3 drinks a night is more than enough for us!

Just got this email from RC:

YOUR ONBOARD LOUNGE BENEFITS JUST GOT BETTER

We are excited to introduce an expanded Crown & Anchor Society benefit for you during your upcoming cruise! In addition to the nightly receptions at the Diamond Lounge and the Concierge Lounge (for our Diamond Plus and Pinnacle guests), you now have the flexibility to enjoy happy hour at a wide variety of bars onboard.

Your SeaPass Card will be pre-loaded with three complimentary drink vouchers for each night of the sailing, which can be used during nightly lounge hours. Toast your way around the ship, on us!

This expanded benefit will be slowly rolled out across the entire fleet by Fall. Kindly note, drinks vouchers are not valid in the main dining room, the Windjammer Café or in any of our specialty restaurants, and expire daily.*

Guess they're here to stay! I think it's a nice perk, especially on ships without a dedicated Diamond Lounge.

Got same email. Nice!! JC.