Freedom of the Seas drydock

Freedom is now leaving Port Canaveral.

While Navigator of the Seas was scheduled for a 30 day dry-dock and Freedom is only scheduled for 24 days, whatever cabins they do end up adding will easily be sold through upgrades and guarantees.

Or bingo prizes :)

Bill, We are in the Toledo area. We are booked in an aft JS on Deck 10. Not sure what the new deck 12 category is meant to be..

GO Bucks!!!

I don't know if any of those would be an upgrade from a JS. We will be in a D1 hump next April. We do make it up to Toledo to take our Findlay grandson to the Toledo Zoo or to see the Mudhens play the clippers.

Ready to step on the Ducks.

She's not leaving yet.....just flipping a U-ie.......

I just now downloaded Google Chrome to my phone because the port web cams are blocked at work,. I see she is at the terminal I usually see a Carnival ship at. I guess I sometimes see Enchantment at this terminal.

I just now downloaded Google Chrome to my phone because the port web cams are blocked at work,. I see she is at the terminal I usually see a Carnival ship at. I guess I sometimes see Enchantment at this terminal.

Actually NCL Breakaway usually docks there on Tuesdays. I see she is on her way to San Juan instead so much be a different itinerary this week

Actually NCL Breakaway usually docks there on Tuesdays. I see she is on her way to San Juan instead so much be a different itinerary this week

Good to know. I don't see the weekdays that much anymore since PCTV blocked my work. But Sprint now has 4G coverage at my work, and that seems to work pretty well for seeing events such as this.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but on the Freedom page of the Royal website, it lists the changes. However, it doesn't appear that there are new deck plans available yet.

Good to see this! I loved the R Bar on Enchantment, so I think it is great it is coming to Freedom.

Question, when I click on the 'Showtimes at a Glance' link at the bottom of the page, it shows listing for the ice show but not for any stage shows- could this mean they are changing? I guess we will have to wait and see.

Edited by Teacherloves2Cruise

They moved her over to CT6 because it is much easier to load supplies for Dry dock.

I thought I missed her. I can only see the T1 webcam at work, and I never saw her glide by

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

What are the yellow lit balconys towards the rear?

She may be there for a while if they need to hoist dry dock supplies and food!

I'm sure they've been tearing stuff up and readying areas all day!!!

They are not lit. It is a bronze coating on the balcony glass on the cabins below the cantilevered hot tubs.

Crew said they are staying overnight in Canaveral then sailing for Freeport tomorrow.