How many future RCCL cruises do you have booked?

Zero.

By the way, OP, would you mind changing your signature so your countdowns aren't side-by side? It screws up the format of the thread, making everyone have to scroll to the side. Thanks. :)

I've never had this suggestion/complaint before.....could it be perhaps you are viewing from a cell phone? When I view the posts from my home computer I have not had to scroll left/right.

I created the signature at the suggestion of another poster who advised my signature was too long and taking up more page space.....so the suggestion was to post my future cruises horizontally thereby taking up less space. :confused:

Are any others having difficulty following my post and having to scroll left and right?.....please let me know.

Safe travels to all! :)

Just booked the Enchantment over Superbowl weekend last night, so now 7. :D

Thinking about booking EN over Halloween, that price is almost too good not to book.

Booked it last night. Included $50 OBC, that's almost 10% of the cost.

Oh, and 16 cruises booked. And we fully intend to take them all

I've never had this suggestion/complaint before.....could it be perhaps you are viewing from a cell phone? When I view the posts from my home computer I have not had to scroll left/right.

I created the signature at the suggestion of another poster who advised my signature was too long and taking up more page space.....so the suggestion was to post my future cruises horizontally thereby taking up less space. :confused:

Are any others having difficulty following my post and having to scroll left and right?.....please let me know.

No problem on a cell phone, I don't see signatures

Hi. :) I'm on a PC right now. With those countdown clocks, I think if you go more than 3 wide, it stretches the screen, creating the scroll bar that some of us are seeing. It's no big deal though...just a minor inconvenience when reading the thread.

Zero. I'm kicking myself for booking my upcoming, and possibly last, RCCL cruise over a year ago.

Their maniacally erratic, mostly through-the-roof pricing and endless bogus "sales" have alienated me totally.

Lately, my inbox has been flooded with bargain-basement cruises on many lines through the end of this year. There's no incentive whatsoever to pay through the nose to be "loyal to Royal."

Sorry to break it to Rick Fain, who wants to wipe our brains of our "used-car salesman mentality," but last-minute fare slashing is alive and well -- even at RCCL.

I just saw inside cabins on my upcoming Vision cruise go for $600 less than I paid, and this well AFTER final payment was due. Proof-positive that it STILL pays to wait.

grandgeezer

I take all the cruises I book, probably add to those booked in Oct. & Nov 2016 if it stays as cold as predicted.

Have been cruising on RCL since 2012 and they have me hooked.

Single supplement after I hit 350 points helps with total cost.

22 booked over 15 months? How many will you end up taking? I know a lot of people who book a ton of cruises yet take very few of them because they can't make up their mind. No penalty not taking them.

Wish there was no penalty for us in the UK, We would loose our deposit if we booked 22 cruises and cancelled any of those 22.

To answer the OP question NONE

Taking our cruise buisness to other lines but we may return one day.

I don't have to use the scroll bar. One booked. Probably no more for awhile. Looking at a few land vacations for next year.