Any update on the 8 y/o on Anthem because....

Anyone with a legit update on the boy because the people posting on the Apha, alpha, alpha thread have lost their damn minds and have obviously forgetting what the thread was originally about.....I've just been thinking about him and his family and haven't found any info......Thank you for any updates.

Anyone with a legit update on the boy because the people posting on the Apha, alpha, alpha thread have lost their damn minds and have obviously forgetting what the thread was originally about.....I've just been thinking about him and his family and haven't found any info......Thank you for any updates.

Someone on that thread posted an update saying he is still in critical condition. They didn't post a link to where the information came from or a date for the quoted article so the article could have been two days old.

In this article that was updated on July 1 at 1647 EST said the boy's current condition is unknown. Both RCI and the hospital are not making his condition public out of respect and at the request of the family.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2016/07/no_update_on_8-year-old_boy_who_nearly_drowned_on.html

Edited by jk04

Remember that CC members are CC members, and you aren't getting away from people just by making a new thread.

As parrotfeathers said, someone in the last few hours posted an update.

I looked and found an updated article, updated this morning.

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/07/boy_8_still_in_critical_condit.html

And that links to this. http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/child-drowned-aboard-cruise-ship-identified-article-1.2696542

Brilliant. You made my day. Post of the month.

:)

Yes so sad, I hope he recovers. Really broke my heart this story. I agree about that other thread too.

Yes, yes they have lost it.

I have not been able to find recent updates. Generally, if there is not immediate improvement, there is a period of medical uncertainty while they are waiting to see if things improve. Well, they are not just waiting, they are trying different interventions , then it takes time to see if those have made an improvement.

Brilliant. You made my day. Post of the month.

:)

Yes!

Edited by MommaBear55

• 2 weeks later...

Reading that the child had a seizure disorder I would have thought that the "collective" family would have watched him even closer when he was in the pool. A very sad and unfortunate situation.

Edited by A&L_Ont