2019???

23ros

Come on Princess....!!

Tired of looking at the same cruises. We need to see the rest of the 2019 programme

Other Cruise lines can release earlier.

We are waiting ever so impatiently. ;)

Still not sure if we can make it but I do have it booked. :) Leaving October 8 for the 28 day Hawaii and South Pacific cruise on Emerald Princess. That will be our longest cruise to date. We've done a 17 day canal transit and 15 day Hawaii but nothing as long as 28 days and certainly nothing like 49 days. We just got home from a 7 week and 2 day camping trip. (Mostly camping - we had maybe 6 hotel nights in there.) Definitely the longest land trip we've taken. We're pretty weird. 7 weeks of camping and cooking outside and we loved it but we also love being pampered onboard the ship.

They are offering free gratuities and $500 per person OBC. Not bad.

Edited by Thrak

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Still not sure if we can make it but I do have it booked. :) Leaving October 8 for the 28 day Hawaii and South Pacific cruise on Emerald Princess. That will be our longest cruise to date. We've done a 17 day canal transit and 15 day Hawaii but nothing as long as 28 days and certainly nothing like 49 days. We just got home from a 7 week and 2 day camping trip. (Mostly camping - we had maybe 6 hotel nights in there.) Definitely the longest land trip we've taken. We're pretty weird. 7 weeks of camping and cooking outside and we loved it but we also love being pampered onboard the ship.

They are offering free gratuities and $500 per person OBC. Not bad.

We booked this one too while on our recent Mediterranean cruise. Sounded great but now we are reconsidering. 28 days onboard and 18 are sea days. The final 8 days are sea days. We like sea days but this may be too many. At least we have time to decide :-)

I call Princess, she said they received a letter stating 2019 summer and fall cruises will be released Dec 14. 2017.

What about May and June 2019? I was told on a recent cruise late October 2017. Well, that's past and still nothing. I guess we're going to miss the 3 for Free promotion!

When we were on the Caribbean Princess in October, they said that the Summer 2019 cruises would come out on December 13, 2017

Thank you for this info. I will be on the Sea Princess in New Zealand on 13 December.

Will give me good deck reading on sea days.