Any news about Summer 2019 schedules?

Presto2

Hi, we have cruised a number of times with Celebrity and P&O and are looking for a special cruise for our 25th anniversary in August 2019. It seems a long way away, but I love to do my homework and planning is part of the cruise :-).

We had noticed a 2 week fly / Med cruise for August 2018 on the Crown Princess that looks amazing and are hoping that they may do something similar in 2019. We have just been on Crown Princess' P&O sister ship, Ventura and liked the lay out.

Just 2 questions for you seasoned Princess people:

1) Any idea when the Summer 2019 schedules are coming out?

2) Are Princess like other cruise lines and tend to do similar itineraries year after year?

Thanks for any help

Princess does tend to offer the same or at least similar cruises from year to year

That's true, and the main reason I can't find a new and exciting itinerary on Princess that I haven't already done numerous times. I hate to lose out on my FCCs that are just sitting there waiting for me to book my next Princess cruise. Still searching...

That's true, and the main reason I can't find a new and exciting itinerary on Princess that I haven't already done numerous times. I hate to lose out on my FCCs that are just sitting there waiting for me to book my next Princess cruise. Still searching...

That's not necessarily a bad thing for us I suppose. We have been to most of the ports before but we love Italy and Greece ... and if it stops in Dubrovnik and Kotor even better. Off to research Princess some more now and hope that they have the right itinerary at the right date for us :-)

• 2 months later...

Still waiting :(

I've heard / read that they may be released on the 4th of December but can't remember where I heard that. Not sure if anyone on here who is a loyal Princess cruiser has heard any more.

I am a patient person normally, honest ;)

Well, ish

I've heard / read that they may be released on the 4th of December but can't remember where I heard that. Not sure if anyone on here who is a loyal Princess cruiser has heard any more.

Well, ish

I also heard sometime in the first part of December for Summer/Fall 2019 cruises. I remember back in the day when the Fall cruises didn't come out till March of the preceding year.....:):):)

Bob

Hi, we have cruised a number of times with Celebrity and P&O and are looking for a special cruise for our 25th anniversary in August 2019. It seems a long way away, but I love to do my homework and planning is part of the cruise :-).

We had noticed a 2 week fly / Med cruise for August 2018 on the Crown Princess that looks amazing and are hoping that they may do something similar in 2019. We have just been on Crown Princess' P&O sister ship, Ventura and liked the lay out.

Just 2 questions for you seasoned Princess people:

1) Any idea when the Summer 2019 schedules are coming out?

2) Are Princess like other cruise lines and tend to do similar itineraries year after year?

Thanks for any help

We were recently told on the Ruby that summer 2019 should be opening December 14th.

Emerald is now on the West Coast. Doubt if you will see them in Europe.

Emerald Princess' Spring 2019 repo cruise from the West Coast through the Panama Canal new locks is already open for booking. Looks like the OP has uncovered credible evidence she will continue across the Atlantic to Europe.

Well, ish

That's what I heard as well. I am like you ... booking early and can always reprice if I see a better deal later on down the road. I think their south pacific and Australia itineraries are out but waiting on the others to be released. If I am not mistaking, I think loyal Princess cruisers will have a short opportunity to see them first ... maybe 24-48 hours. So, be sure to check your emails on the first week of December. We're looking at Alaska for late in the season in 2019 .... maybe Princess, maybe Celebrity ... just all depends on pricing and perks.

Thanks everyone.

Have to say that it is so strange when all other major cruise lines have their itineraries are out already.

Probably have seen these threads and just want to make me more patient !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just got off the Emerald where at our M&G the Pax Services Director told us that the schedule will be released on December 14 with a pre-release the day before for P/E. So set your calendar for Wednesday, December 13 and have your FCDs ready.

As a side note he assured us that he reads the board all the time and addressed the great butter caper. He thought the whole butter issue was crazy and way off target.

New Princess ship bookable from December.

24 night transatlantic / New England itinerary from Southampton on the Sapphire Princess.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Do you know when its this sailling ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums