Luggage Tag Holders

On our last cruise one of our pieces of luggage had the paper tag ripped so it wasn't delivered to our stateroom; we had to find it with the lost luggage by Guest Services.

Today I came across these tag holders on Amazon http://amzn.to/2C9yXhx They claim to be specifically sized for Royal Caribbean and are decently priced. Does anybody else use these or something similar? We pretty much exclusively sail Royal Caribbean, so I'm not worried about them not working for other lines.

On our last cruise one of our pieces of luggage had the paper tag ripped so it wasn't delivered to our stateroom; we had to find it with the lost luggage by Guest Services.

Today I came across these tag holders on Amazon http://amzn.to/2C9yXhx They claim to be specifically sized for Royal Caribbean and are decently priced. Does anybody else use these or something similar? We pretty much exclusively sail Royal Caribbean, so I'm not worried about them not working for other lines.

Don't get those. Get the ones with the metal cable. https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Holder-Seal-Steel/dp/B01E4SQNLS/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1514580416&sr=1-1-spons&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1&keywords=royal+caribbean+luggage+tags&psc=1

Agreed. These are the best to get. I have some that are a few years old and they look brand new and they get a lot of use.

Thanks, didn't even realize these didn't have the metal ties. Went with the 4 pack you recommended, Marion_Mom

Use them for your departure tags too. Saves having to search for your bag at the end of the cruise.

We’ve used those for five years on Celebrity, Viking and Royal. They’ve survived 18 cruises.

Amazon owes me a commission. :D

Buy those with the stainless steel cable...

Get the larger ( WIDER ) size if you plan on cruising with some of the other lines...The Royal Caribbean and Celebrity tags are narrow and will fit in the wider ones just fine..

bosco

We bought off amazon but used the ones with metal tag holders so they couldn’t be torn off. They are wonderul

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We bought these, too. It came off at the airport or on the airplane on our trip home. Had it screwed pretty tight so I feel like someone had to take it off. I do like them, though.

We bought these, too. It came off at the airport or on the airplane on our trip home. Had it screwed pretty tight so I feel like someone had to take it off. I do like them, though.

I have luggage tags with the steel loops and I discovered that they can become loose or undone in route. I now put a piece of scotch tape around the screw.

Shak

I have luggage tags with the steel loops and I discovered that they can become loose or undone in route. I now put a piece of scotch tape around the screw.

Shak

I have noticed that I have to make some effort to tighten the loops or they can come loose.