Express pass printing problems

Mustang93!

In my case, it printed better, but not the way it did before. I found a link at the top of the boarding pass to the effect "send to the printer." On two computers with multiple browsers, what printed before easily on three pages printed on four pages with very large font and no lines for signature. On a third computer, it worked "correctly" in terms of font size.

Remember when we used to look forward to the "booklet" w/ our boarding pass?

Then we had to get used to the self-printed boarding pass.

THEN remember when we used to look forward to printing out our boarding pass?

I have to say I DREAD even trying to print it for my September cruise. I am avoiding the X website like the plague.

I had this problem for the last year. I use a IPad and don’t think that X has made their new site compatible with it.

Each time I would have to call and they would sent me a PDF.

I have the same problem trying to print luggage tags.

Happy cruising 🌅🚢🇺🇸🌅

Not sure what is going on. I tried Edge and Chrome on Win10 computer and had issues for almost a week trying to print. Tonight, I tried FireFox and it worked correctly. Then I tried Edge again and it worked this time. Chrome still doesn't work. Win10 and Chrome worked on first reservation a little over a week ago, but started failing a couple of days later.

Express Pass printed fine. But our luggage tags - show our original cabin before we upgraded to an Aqua Class cabin.

When we changed from Aqua to a Suite I called my travel agent. They updated my E-Doc and all was great.

Not sure what is going on. I tried Edge and Chrome on Win10 computer and had issues for almost a week trying to print. Tonight, I tried FireFox and it worked correctly. Then I tried Edge again and it worked this time. Chrome still doesn't work. Win10 and Chrome worked on first reservation a little over a week ago, but started failing a couple of days later.

I use Chrome and I had to make one setting change to make it open E-Doc.

What exactly is express pass? Is it separate from the edocs with your booking #, name and cabin #?

If so you don’t need it. All you need really is the one sheet of paper with the above info to get passed security then at check in they scan your passport and all of your info comes up in their computer.

Iais - as I understand it, the one to three pages showing reservation number, name, cabin, and where you sign saying you authorize X to charge your credit card or a cash account is known as the Express Pass. Also, as I understand it, it isn't critical to have it when you arrive at the dock to board, X can provide a copy for you to sign, but if you already have it signed, it is one less delay getting on the ship.

is anyone having problems printing their express pass? Every time I try, it prints a small amount on the background information. Thanks.

I printed mine of last evening direct from the web site and it was fine.

One change I did notice since October cruise, just the one boarding pass with both our names on it, previously there was one for each, good idea actually as one less thing to lose.

Mine printed fine but I printed first to a PDF file and then printed from the PDF. I always like to have a soft copy saved just in case.

I do the same, and be sure you have the correct page size (letter), for luggage tags use the page that comes with the E-Docs.

Iais - as I understand it, the one to three pages showing reservation number, name, cabin, and where you sign saying you authorize X to charge your credit card or a cash account is known as the Express Pass. Also, as I understand it, it isn't critical to have it when you arrive at the dock to board, X can provide a copy for you to sign, but if you already have it signed, it is one less delay getting on the ship.

Next time you check in for a cruise you will find that you are left with a hand full of paper that you printed out. They do not want all of that paper. Now, if you didn’t set up a credit card account on line you will have to sign paperwork that they provide after you set up an account at the pier.

You do need the page with your booking # name etc to get passed security but only one page. Check it out next time you go on a cruise.

One change I did notice since October cruise, just the one boarding pass with both our names on it, previously there was one for each, good idea actually as one less thing to lose.

As I recall I've only had one with both of our names since at least February 2016 as long as we have just one credit card for both of us and one account. Unless you don't fit that, or if you are for some reason arriving at the pier separately one is sufficient.

As I recall I've only had one with both of our names since at least February 2016 as long as we have just one credit card for both of us and one account. Unless you don't fit that, or if you are for some reason arriving at the pier separately one is sufficient.

We were on Reflection October 2017 and defo had two, hubby and wife arriving and travelling together and using the same on board account and payment method. That was a European sailing so maybe it's different depending on location.

That was a European sailing so maybe it's different depending on location.

I only printed 1 Express pass and we sail from Southampton next month.

If you fill in the Credit Card information, choose the 2 nd option where you opt for the card company to do the conversion. I have a credit card whose conversion rate is 0%.

To me it’s extra hassle doing this at the port. Much better having the paper work ready.

• Like 1

Printed my Xpress Pass last week for a May 27, 2018 sailing, but I can't get the booklet or luggage tags to print. There's some kind of note that says you can bring the page that shows the code for your cabin and the porters will give you a luggage tag. Sigh, hate it when technology doesn't work:)

• 10 months later...

I'm trying to on line register / print pass and  I don''t know how to add an ID photo , which it now seems  to require- this is  a new development since  our last cruise I guess.. is there a way I can bypass the photo and have that added at port?  I am just not very computer  literate. It keeps telling me I need to complete the  application and that is the only thing I have not done.....any way to print out the Express pass without it?