Just off harmony - where does everyone hang swimsuits to dry???

Just off the Harmony. We had a fabulous time and are going back in November. One issue - the bathroom is tiny and we just couldn't figure out where to hang our things to dry. We have cruised many times and I am aware this is a "first-world" problem. I was hoping for any clever tips you may have.

Don‘t they have the pull-out cloth line in the shower? Had them on any cruise ship until now.

As the air vent is right above it, the swimwear dries pretty fast.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I keep an area of the lower rack in the closet nearest the door free. Put a folded towel on the floor, and hang the suit above it. It gets a lot of air flow from under the cabin door, especially when the a/c is on. It's out of the way, dripping is on the towel, and it dries overnight.

Hi, we had a inside cabin not sure if the out cabins have the same setup.

I used the hangers in the closet with the clips and hung it on the ledge over the sofa.

See picture!

By the way we, my DW son and I will be on B2B in November :D

Hope this helps.

1956348205_HOTS.thumb.jpg.b6e710221193f5b0dfd43794108c3423.jpg

I also drape them across the balcony chairs and pull the chairs as close to the cabin door as I can just as an extra measure of protection against the wind. I know it's frowned upon but they dry quickly and with the chairs pulled all the way back it's not as noticeable to other cruisers.

Yes, indeed....drape on a hanger and hang that from the air vent in the cabin. Just towel dry them, so they're not soaking wet. I just shower off at the pool, in my suit, let it get mostly dry, then simply hang it up when I get back to the cabin.

Don‘t they have the pull-out cloth line in the shower? Had them on any cruise ship until now.

As the air vent is right above it, the swimwear dries pretty fast.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

The Harmony and other new ships no longer have retractable clotheslines in the shower.

I have some heavy spring clothespins with hooks that I can find any number of places throughout the cabin to hang clothing to dry.

Shak