refreshment Package

Just a heads up, I've been watching the prices for this, and it was holding at $26 but I knew that it's been on sale before.

Patience paid off, today it's only $18 a day if anyone has been waiting too.

What ship and sailing date?

It's $21 on Navigator for August 26-Sept. 6. That's the price we bought it at during the Memorial Day sale. I was hoping it had gotten even cheaper but oh, well, we were fine with the price when we bought them. It's just always nice to save a little more!

November 19 Serenade is also $18. Too bad Johnny rockets isn’t on the Serenade for us to make use of the milkshakes.

Can use the Refreshment package at johnny rockets for Milkshakes without being charged the 4.95 service charge that is usually charged at that specialty restaurant?

If I've already purchased the soda package for my son (he's a third in our Boardwalk balcony room, so free soda package didn't apply), can I get a refund or apply the purchase price to the refreshment package while it's on sale?
Yrs you can get a refund on the soda package purchased. It will be applied directly to the credit card that was used to purchase it. You can buy the refreshment package anytime.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

I probably should have researched this before I purchased my refreshment package but how much do various drinks cost if you are buying them a la carte.

My wife is likely to have only one Latte and one soda per day, after that it will be all bottled water. Maybe she should just get the water package and go a la carte on the rest of the drinks. I looked through some old threads but didn't see one that was current that had non-alcholic drink prices.

I probably should have researched this before I purchased my refreshment package but how much do various drinks cost if you are buying them a la carte.

My wife is likely to have only one Latte and one soda per day, after that it will be all bottled water. Maybe she should just get the water package and go a la carte on the rest of the drinks. I looked through some old threads but didn't see one that was current that had non-alcholic drink prices.

Soda is $4.13 per 12oz can.

This will give you an idea of the specialty coffee prices:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55344734&postcount=37