Millennium Revolution -

Jim_Iain

16 hours ago, garlinn said:

Accessible Sky Suites have a walk in shower. All others have a tub/shower combination with the exception of 6145 and 6146 which have a tub and a walk in shower.

Just a clarification--  (Wheelchair) Accessible Sky Suites have a "roll in shower". 🙂    6145 and 6146 have walk in showers (as well as a tub).  The roll in showers are much larger than a walk in shower and are not enclosed--big enough to roll a wheelchair into and transfer to the small shower seat built into the shower wall.  Since the shower water is not contained by an enclosure, it will go all over the floor when the ship is moving unless it is contained by towels.

Not trying to nit-pick.  Just wanted to clarify for those who are not familiar with the type of shower in the wheelchair accessible rooms.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I am surprised that the furniture in Cafe Al Bacio was not updated. I guess I am okay with it I have grown to love those yellow/goldenrod chairs:):):)

Here is a picture of my redecorated Starbucks, looks like some of the Edge furniture.

PufN6NXsR3iUdQlCezgcWw.jpg

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, h20cruzer said:

I am surprised that the furniture in Cafe Al Bacio was not updated. I guess I am okay with it I have grown to love those yellow/goldenrod chairs:):):)

Here is a picture of my redecorated Starbucks, looks like some of the Edge furniture.

PufN6NXsR3iUdQlCezgcWw.jpg

Where's the rockers.   I think they could acquire them for a good price.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

We’re in S1 6145 on Millie and are “on the fence” whether or not to upgrade to CS. 

The photos of 6145 with the pathetic furniture (both inside and balcony) are giving us second thoughts. This is for the Transpacific w/lots of sea days and time spent in the suite. I wish we could see photos of the CS and what it’s furniture looks like. It would help finalize our decision. Have I missed any photos of CS in this thread?

11 hours ago, BEAV said:

We’re in S1 6145 on Millie and are “on the fence” whether or not to upgrade to CS. 

The photos of 6145 with the pathetic furniture (both inside and balcony) are giving us second thoughts. This is for the Transpacific w/lots of sea days and time spent in the suite. I wish we could see photos of the CS and what it’s furniture looks like. It would help finalize our decision. Have I missed any photos of CS in this thread?

There are many of us waiting to see the CS. I will be on the Summit on Mar 30 and will post some if we don't have any before then.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ScubaDo said:

There are many of us waiting to see the CS. I will be on the Summit on Mar 30 and will post some if we don't have any before then.

Count me as one of those waiting. Have a Summit CS booked for Feb 2020 so sure there will be plenty of photos posted before then, but I'm still anxious to see what the changes are. Will look for your's in April.

5 hours ago, XtaSea said:

Count me as one of those waiting. Have a Summit CS booked for Feb 2020 so sure there will be plenty of photos posted before then, but I'm still anxious to see what the changes are. Will look for your's in April.

I'm anxious to see what they do to the bathroom.   It would be nice if the Really High Bathtub is revised.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hcat said:

Looks great..even the heated bench in the Thermal Suite/PG

also see a  baby grand piano..hope it is used for more than holding handbags while folks dance!

Hopefully it's one that has been moved out of the PH!

Edited by sippican

3 minutes ago, Cruise it or lose it said:

We sailed two year ago in CS on Summit. Bathtub came with a step stool....not good.

LOL -  I've sailed in CS's on almost all ships and never seen a foot stool.   It is unstable enough without a footstool.   I'm very agile and have to say there really isn't really anywhere to hang onto getting in and out.

5 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

LOL -  I've sailed in CS's on almost all ships and never seen a foot stool.   It is unstable enough without a footstool.   I'm very agile and have to say there really isn't really anywhere to hang onto getting in and out.

I think it was my lack of height that generated the foot stool. It was fine for getting in but useless for getting out. 

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I'm anxious to see what they do to the bathroom.   It would be nice if the Really High Bathtub is revised.  

The high bathtub in the Sky Suite is still there so I imagine the one in the CS is too. That's one of the reasons I don't book Sky or Celebrity Suites, I'm 5' with bad knees.  

• Like 2