Millennium Revolution -

Jim_Iain

3 hours ago, rubens said:

Thanks

was able to find pictures of inside cabins but no oceanview at this time (or am I wrong?)

In this thread so far you can find photos of Inside, Veranda, Aqua Class, Royal Suite and Sky Suite. No photos have been shared yet of Oceanview, Celebrity Suite or Penthouse.

1 hour ago, Fogfog said:

@Jim_Iain

Jim

Take a look at that video--(post 1340 --especially the last couple of minutes. Does it look like people on deck 12 are looking down onto the balc of 11 aft?

I thought the screening there prevented that.

Thoughts?

Some shots look like that are from an 11 aft room.  But others are from above and have to be on 12

Looking at the beginning of the video it looks like their room is on Deck 8 so unless they know someone maybe not from an aft 11 cabin.    Looks to me like they are shooting from Deck 12 (Aft of Movie).  At 5:55 I believe you can see people standing on the stairs that connect the Ocean View to Deck 12 and also looks like you can see people  standing on their corner balcony on deck 11.  In the past they had a sail over the Ocean View now some type of wooden pergola.    

Maybe others could comment on whether they installed screening over the aft cabins on 11.   I've not noticed it so far.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WonderMan3 said:

In this thread so far you can find photos of Inside, Veranda, Aqua Class, Royal Suite and Sky Suite. No photos have been shared yet of Oceanview, Celebrity Suite or Penthouse.

I will be in an Oceanview April 13. However it is one of the larger forward cabins. I will post photos when I embark. (Cabin 7003)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Someone posted on this thread pictures of Revolutionized Room on Summit before dry dock.    It may give a glimpse of an inside cabin.    Interesting that the carpet matches the carpet in the concept photos.

22 hours ago, rubens said:

Looks like only people staying in suites post comments and pictures.

Suites are only small part of the ship.

What about regular balconies, oceanview and inside cabins?

Would like to see pictures of these

If you go through the effort to scroll through the pages, you will find photos of other, regular staterooms as well. 
I don´t want to sound rude, but I for one am grateful that people post and posted those photos and I am able to look for them. I don´t expect them to be presented to me on a silver platter.

• Like 12

38 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Looking at the beginning of the video it looks like their room is on Deck 8 so unless they know someone maybe not from an aft 11 cabin.    Looks to me like they are shooting from Deck 12 (Aft of Movie).  At 5:55 I believe you can see people standing on the stairs that connect the Ocean View to Deck 12 and also looks like you can see people  standing on their corner balcony on deck 11.  In the past they had a sail over the Ocean View now some type of wooden pergola.    

Maybe others could comment on whether they installed screening over the aft cabins on 11.   I've not noticed it so far.  

ok went back to that video on posts 1058 and 1084 and it looks like the screened area of the movie etc is not on the rail...and people can walk along that rail and look down onto 11 aft and 10, sunset bar. 

Had hoped that screened area was right up against the edge/rail so we didn't have people looking down onto us. 

Edited by Fogfog

2 hours ago, Fogfog said:

ok went back to that video on posts 1058 and 1084 and it looks like the screened area of the movie etc is not on the rail...and people can walk along that rail and look down onto 11 aft and 10, sunset bar. 

Had hoped that screened area was right up against the edge/rail so we didn't have people looking down onto us. 

The screen area is in the opposite direction from the Aft railing.   This picture may give you some perspective.    If I recall looking down you can see part of the deck of the aft decks but most of it is under the overhang.

539580316_AftSummit.thumb.png.a4ac668ac745ee64d2a0bc62ccde1eca.png

I think the panel with the curved glass is exposed while the rest is sheltered.

1278078990_aftsummit3.thumb.png.acf0b6304b92f43dd631e0c55af80796.png

• Like 2

This one certainly looks like it's from deck 12 with my arrow pointing to the balcony divider on AQ 1140.  Not too happy as I have this room booked on an upcoming Summit 14 night cruise.

Edit after I saw the above post.  If 1/2 the balcony is back private I guess it's no different than it was.  The view down is quite different with the sunburst wood thing vs the canvas.

image.png.ed5452c57cb2cc8219dbc2199acd5c32.png

Edited by wrk2cruise
  • Like 1

On 3/6/2019 at 4:40 PM, cruise kitty said:

Any info on the Aft C1 balcony furniture yet?   

Anxious for this info or pics too, we are booked on Summit's first post-drydock (March 25) in 1141. 

Any info would be awesome!

• Like 3

On 3/6/2019 at 4:41 PM, Miaminice said:

If you go through the effort to scroll through the pages, you will find photos of other, regular staterooms as well. 
I don´t want to sound rude, but I for one am grateful that people post and posted those photos and I am able to look for them. I don´t expect them to be presented to me on a silver platter.

The search function is a very helpful tool!   I’ve used it often to find exactly what I was searching for, thanks to the awesome people who have posted 🙂

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 10.15.41 AM.png

• Like 1

On 3/6/2019 at 4:35 PM, Rina155 said:

I will be in an Oceanview April 13. However it is one of the larger forward cabins. I will post photos when I embark. (Cabin 7003)

@Rina155 - if you could please post your cabin experience to the M-Class Cabin info thread, when you are on (or post) cruise; it would greatly help compile information 🙂

H.

Edited by hvbaskey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hvbaskey said:

@Rina155 - if you could please post your cabin experience to the M-Class Cabin info thread, when you are on (or post) cruise; it would greatly help compile information 🙂

H.

I will be happy to!  

And to others questioning the Aft Aqua class cabins.  I have had 1140 on an Alaskan cruise before the movie screen was placed above and yes you do have privacy with a metal roof for the first 4’ approximately of your deck then the rest is exposed.   I enjoyed the shade and the sun.  I also thought the flag pole may bother me as it is directly out the center of deck area, but you forget it is there and did not bother me at all, especially with all the extra “real estate”!  I loved that cabin!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Cinbub said:

Anxious for this info or pics too, we are booked on Summit's first post-drydock (March 25) in 1141. 

Any info would be awesome!

Hi Cinbub - we have a Roll Call for this cruise if you would like to join:

• Like 1

@wrk2cruise

I was noting on the drone video footage that there is no awning above 11--shielding it from above (deck 12) as there are on deck shield deck 9, etc etc...

It does look like being above on deck 12 that people can look down into the aft balconies extended portion.

Edited by Fogfog

Dont know if anyone answered questions about the Royal Suites...  we stayed in 6134 and it was AMAZING.  Yes, outside hot tub remained and worked very very well! 😉

Cabin was spectacular and thoroughly loved the new treatments.  We felt very very privileged to have been able to be the first ones to occupy this suite.  We took advantage of the "move up" offer we got via email and went from Sky Suite to Royal at an increase of $550pp for the 7 night trip.  We felt it was a good value considering the stocked bar in the room, free speciality dining, free laundry and just the extra special treatment.  

For those going in suites don't miss the suite class restaurant ... it was as good if not better than the speciality dining.

We can't wait for July of 2020 to be back on the Millennium for Alaska!

Ken & Anne

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, KRB_AMB said:

Dont know if anyone answered questions about the Royal Suites...  we stayed in 6134 and it was AMAZING.  Yes, outside hot tub remained and worked very very well! 😉

Cabin was spectacular and thoroughly loved the new treatments.  We felt very very privileged to have been able to be the first ones to occupy this suite.  We took advantage of the "move up" offer we got via email and went from Sky Suite to Royal at an increase of $550pp for the 7 night trip.  We felt it was a good value considering the stocked bar in the room, free speciality dining, free laundry and just the extra special treatment.  

For those going in suites don't miss the suite class restaurant ... it was as good if not better than the speciality dining.

We can't wait for July of 2020 to be back on the Millennium for Alaska!

Ken & Anne

Lucky you for the "move up" offer. May I ask, did you book directly through Celebrity or a TA and did the email come directly from Celebrity? We book through a big box TA and they do not monitor email upsell offers from the cruise lines. Thanks for any info on the "move up" info.