Millennium Revolution -

Jim_Iain

On 3/1/2019 at 12:47 PM, Jim_Iain said:

II also like the Blue hull.   Reminds me of her elegant attire back in the year 2000.

I remember that. I am glad they reverted back to the old pattern. The only thing missing is the gold bands the old ship had.

The issue with the M-Class CS suite bathroom was not only the high tub but the very close proximity of the toilet to the bathtub making it a real challenge for some to maneuver in and out.  Hopefully that will be fixed.  Celebrity has heard constant complaints about that for many years.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Wine-O said:

This thread is great if you are staying in a suite.  :classic_blink:

I've seen lots of good information, but I guess some choose to focus on one thing, rather than the whole picture. There are other threads bout the Millennium. No reason to follow along if it's not to your liking.

• Like 2

My posts are about my balcony cabin and the ship generally fro when I was onboard the lst couple of weeks as is the blog I wrote on here

• Like 2

Odd comment when the only suites shown in this thread so far have been one Royal Suite and one Sky Suite. We have seen several Aqua Class and standard balcony cabins shown plus lots of photos of public ship areas open to everyone.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, TeeRick said:

The issue with the M-Class CS suite bathroom was not only the high tub but the very close proximity of the toilet to the bathtub making it a real challenge for some to maneuver in and out.  Hopefully that will be fixed.  Celebrity has heard constant complaints about that for many years.

Yes, I found the tub CS on M class to be more challenging than those on S class.  I think the only way to remedy it would be to switch to 1 sink, not 2, which I remember the M class having.

Looks like only people staying in suites post comments and pictures.

Suites are only small part of the ship.

What about regular balconies, oceanview and inside cabins?

Would like to see pictures of these

44 minutes ago, rubens said:

So would I (as a non-suite cruiser), but I can only post pictures of what people share (either here or other places I have found them).  Below is a link to an 8th Deck Verandah cabin posted in a review by Alushar.   

I think we'll get more info once Summit comes out of dry dock and is sailing in the Caribbean versus Millennium in Asia.

1 minute ago, pd7277 said:

So would I (as a non-suite cruiser), but I can only post pictures of what people share (either here or other places I have found them).  Below is a link to an 8th Deck Verandah cabin posted in a review by Alushar.   

I think we'll get more info once Summit comes out of dry dock and is sailing in the Caribbean versus Millennium in Asia.

I am hopeful of this as well. 

1 hour ago, rubens said:

Photos have been posted of both Inside and Veranda cabins. Just scroll through the thread and you'll find them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WonderMan3 said:

Photos have been posted of both Inside and Veranda cabins. Just scroll through the thread and you'll find them.

Still scrolling thru the 54 pages and 1300 posts.  LOL.  :classic_dry:

Edited by Wine-O

thumbnail?appId=aolwebmail&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=3thumbnail?appId=aolwebmail&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=4These are a couple Royal Suite photos provided to me by Celebrity.  They did not have any of the Celebrity Suitie; however, contacted the ship to get them.  Will forward once I receive them.

Edited by mtgmentsch
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, rubens said:

Referring to post #1334 - very accurate!

22 minutes ago, rubens said:

Sorry but #1334 doesn't say anything about inside and oceanview cabins

#1334 reference was that there was information other than Suites.   If you do a quick search using the magnifier icon in the top right part of your screen, you may find what you are looking for.  I did a quick search (screen shot below) and found lovely photos of Inside Cabins.

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 10.15.41 AM.png

@Jim_Iain

Jim

Take a look at that video--(post 1340 --especially the last couple of minutes. Does it look like people on deck 12 are looking down onto the balc of 11 aft?

I thought the screening there prevented that.

Thoughts?

Some shots look like that are from an 11 aft room.  But others are from above and have to be on 12

Edited by Fogfog